BY MOTIONS

Ashley W.
I don't buy the 6 oz size I get the 32oz size for the beauty supply store. I love love love conditioner my hair needs it to look nice. I use so much conditioner when i wash my hair. I don't care how it cost as long as it works and this works the best. I love it's my holy grail!!
Karin L.
This stuff works pretty good on my hair when it starts to look really dry and frizzy. I have curly/wavy hair that is thick, but not coarse, and this works wonders. Especially love their setting mousse, especially when I want to define my curls.
Micaela M.
This conditioner does its job. I'm a natural so it's hard for my hair to retain moisture. This conditioner does a good job at locking it in when rinse out w/ cool water.
Laura S.
This conditioner is awesome especially for women of color with course hair. It's definitely leaves your hair feeling light and healthy
Satinn F.
Cary, NC
Good product for the price. Doesn't work well when I use the products at home however, works very well when the salons use it.
Marcelle M.
Bronx, NY
This is a go to of mine. It works wonders on both relaxed and natural hair. It's really effective on sucking up the moisture.
Amber G.
Columbia, SC
Leaves my hair feeling very soft and smells really good..also use it as a deep conditioner at times and it works really well
Fracess F.
Canton, MI
I use this after using the shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling soft and bouncy. I have thick kinky hair and i slso perm.
Elizabeth M.
Tulsa, OK
This conditioner works well and leaves my hair soft afterwards. I would definitely recommend this product.
Shonta B.
Hephzibah, GA
If I use the shampoo then I have to use the same brand for my conditioner. It's never in between