BY MOTIONS

Maximum Moisturization. 100% Pure African marula oil - rich in antioxidants, essential minerals & amino acids - permeates each strand of hair to protect against damage caused by heat styling and the environment. Super emollient blend protects against breakage & restores hair s pliability. Honey adds brilliant shine. Chamomile and lavender extracts soothe the scalp and add vibrant shine. Formulated for any hair texture, this replenishing serum tames frizz and makes styling easier Give your scalp an extra moisturizing boost using Motions Marula Natural Therapy Hair and Scalp Oil.  The emollie. see more...

Marcia j.
I love, love, love this product. I use it regularly on my self for years and have started using for my daughter. It has great sheen, oils well, smells great and seems to have lasting effects on my hair. I'm very impressed with the oils used in this. And I love the sprayer on it. Makes for easy application without getting everywhere. You don't have to use a lot. A little goes a long way.
Gabrielle P.
Sometimes it is very hard for me to find a good scalp oil for my hair that works. This oil keeps my scalp moisturized for a very long time and I would continue to purchase this item
Nicole C.
Amarillo, TX
I wasn't a fan about this it made my scalp oily very quickly with just one spray I feel like this item works well on different scalpes other than mine
Niara A.
This is a nice oil is you have a protective style. I wouldn't recommend you use it on a loose style as it can be kind of heavy.
Caeli D.
I really like this hair oil. I has a nice smell and doesn't make your hair too shiny. Also did not make my hair oily.
Kay-Kay S.
North york, LA
i have this products and it really help with itchy scalp an especially when i have my hair in a protective styles it seals in the moisture. Mainly this is for people who have dry scalp and or kinky textured hair . i would by this product again. The smell is nice as well.
Michelle Y.
This protects my hair from serious damages everyday; Also, there's honey for shine, and chamomile to soothe scalp irritation. Even though it is specially designed for coarse hair types, a small amount of this one will work well on fine hair.
Symon H.
This is miracle oil not to oily smells good and doesn't leave hair shining like a new car