BY MOTIONS

Change your style on a whim with Motions® Light Hold Working Spritz. The flexible styling mist offers a light hold without all the sticky residue or flaking. So you can curl, style and restyle with confidence. see more...

Kenia H.
BLACKLICK, OH
This product does what it is suppose to do, spritz. Motions products are okay but I am never really satisfied with the results it has for my hair. The spritz works out ok.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using motiions products they make my hair feel so nice and very soft great products to use for my hair
Caseyan E.
Stratford, CT
I love motions products. This works pretty ok but not for very long. Like if u plan on leaving the house on a windy day, don't use this. Also it's very sticky when it's starts to dry and a mess if u try to work the hair cuz it comes out like squirts rather than a mist
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does exactly what it says. No super strong smell like some other spritz products for ethnic hair. Pretty standard packaging, which is cool. Would probably buy again. Fairly priced.
Lenesha B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like motions products. This sprits works but not for a long time. I used it on my daughter's hair and it held for a few hours. Overall ok for short periods of time.