BY MOTIONS #19 in Hair Relaxers

A professional moisturizing relaxer system that straightens, conditions, and softens hair while removing unwanted curl and wave from the hair. Provides excellent straightening and shine. Minimizes dryness, dullness and breakage. Contains Triple... see more...

Shika N.
Shika N.
Reisterstown, MD
I have been using motions for years and I havent change brands since. The mild product is good on color treated hair. In walmart the price is great but can be a little pricey in beauty supply stores. I would buy as the continue to perfect the product.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Farmville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS I GREW UP WITH THIS BRAND WORDS CANT EXPRESS THE ADMERATION FOR THIS PORDUCT I ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO BUY
Myesha B.
Myesha B.
This is the only perm i use on my hair. It doesn't dry my scalp out too much and it lasts almost a month for me. If it's not motions relaxer i wont use it. :)
Joi T.
Joi T.
Lynn, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best hair relaxer ever. I have been using it for years and never failed me. It is very easy to apply and my edges and routes stay straight for weeks. My scalp does not dry out and it is very easy to wash out. I have never had a problem washing it out at all.
Ixhon A.
Ixhon A.
Maplewood, New Jersey
My favorite ! because its lightweight but you make it heavier with more coats so its an all in 1!