BY MOTIONS #24 in Hair Relaxers

Motions Hair Relaxer smoothes difficult hair with natural humectants. see more...

Tabitha M.
Review for: Hair Relaxer 15 oz more...
This is the relaxer I use for my fine hair. I use the mild strength so that I can still keep a little texture and my hair doesn’t come out bone straight. I’ve used other brands but always come back to this one!
Drea R.
Coral Springs, FL
I do love the Motions At Home hair relaxer lye formula it works well on my hair its a bit pricey for me though but it does leave the hair soft smooth and really conditioned
Kally F.
carmo do paranaiba
Review for: Hair Relaxer more...
acho que o produto e bom porque diz que relaxa o cabelo tenho em mente que ele fica muito sedozo creio que sim pois quero testar para ter a certeza que e