Motions Hair and Scalp Daily Moisturizing Hairdressing uploaded by Toni H.

BY MOTIONS

Motions®l Hair and Scalp Daily Moisturizing Hairdressing.
New look.
New fragrance.
Hair and scalp daily moisturizing hairdressing.
Now with honey and shea butter. see more...

Marnita F.
This is amazing for natural hair. It has amazing slip as well. It's beyond effective and is extremely affordable. But for the price, it's worth it. It's easy to apply and I'm buying this again for sure.
Sierra F.
Mobile, AL
The product is great for smoothing edges but is very drying. The product also contains mineral oil, which can lead to some people having breakouts and can cause a significant amount of build up over time. When I used this it was more for retaining the moisture that I had previously put in my hair.
Victoria S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have find spiral curls. I usually use Shea Moisture's smoothie but I needed a moisturizer on the fly and this was a mistake. It left my hair feeling very oily and wiry. I am going to try and give it another go because it smells great and motion has a few good products but so far this is a lackluster product for me.
Vanessa O.
I bought this for my daughter a few years back. I worked alright. I think if her hair was a little thinner it would have worked a lot better, just didn't seem to get it a silky, made her scalp a little itchy
Toni H.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Love this product. It works great for my hair it's not heavy like grease so it doesn't weigh my hair down and it has a nice smell
Khamise B.
LONDON
This stuff works great. Within one week, I noticed a difference in my scalp. It keeps your scalp and hair hydrated all day. As a bonus, it also adds a nice shine. I would recommend this product.