Motions Hair and Scalp Conditioner uploaded by Rosaly N.

BY MOTIONS

Treat Your Scalp to a little TLC. Soothing moisturizers deeply hydrate your scalp and penetrate each strand of hair to help restore hair s natural moisture balance. Light oils replenish hair s moisture stores to create smooth, soft, ultra-manageable hair. Soothes dry scalp. Fights frizz and flyaways for a smoother, softer style Want healthy looking hair?  Then treat your scalp to some extra TLC with Motions Hair and Scalp Conditioner.  Formulated with soothing moisturizers to deeply hydrate your scalp and penetrate each tress to help restore hair s natural moisture balance.  You end up with ultra-soft, manageable hair. see more...

Rosaly N.
This is the only product I found that I can use on my scalp and it does not flake. It's been 3 months and I have never had flakes or even had to use it more than 2 times a week. Every other product I had to treat it at least 4-5 times a week. This product works PERFECTLY.
Brittany C.
Tolleson, AZ
When I was relaxing my hair regularly this product was a staple! i would wash with the moisturizing neutralizing shampoo. then slather this conditioner all over my strands cover with a plastic cap and continue on with my normal shower routine. after about 10 mins I would rinse out and feel Noticeably smoothr softer hair. when i dried my hair it was shiny and frizz free.
Keshia D.
Love this motion. It left my hair soft and with a nice smelling fragrance. It was very effective for me and kept my scalp from being dry. It lasts for me about 2 to 3 days then I had to reapply. Compare to others this and 1 other product keep my scalp and hair from drying out. Yes I would buy this again and recommend this to anyone.
DEBRIEL D.
Eustis, FL
Worked well on my sons very curly hair. Moisture was retaainrd and even made it easier to comb through his very thick curly hair. I got it at my local beauty supply store. Hid hair in natural and. Blck. I would rexommend this to anyone who needs a good conditioning tratment
Erikka N.
I like to use this on my youngest daughter's hair. It's natural and soaks up a lot of moisture. This is a great product to keep her scalp moisturized, but its a little more sticky feeling than I would like. It smells great and lasts a long time. I will keep using it.
Breanna L.
It is so hard for me to find products that moistures my hair. I am African American with relaxed hair and this stuff works pretty well. It leaves my hair hair feeling soft and smooth. To me it is a little thick so I put this in my hair about 1 hour before I wash my hair. It doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down. I would definitely recommend this product.
Alicia m.
I am in love with this conditioner. I found this condition at walmart and it was very affordable. I have dry hair and this conditioner is very good at restoring the moisture in my hair. It leaves my hair soft and silky smooth. The container is bright in color and easy to store. I will definitely purchase this product again.
Shirlein L.
Bedford, OH
This product helps my dry scalp and conditions my hair. I sometimes sleep with it in my hair. It is very effective and doesn't leave a film on my hair. The scent is great and last a long time. I bought it from a hair store. I am very satisfied
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
I have always had a very dry scalp. This condition is very light weight and makes my hair feel fresh and healthy. I don't have to use it often but I always keep it on hand for when I do. I would most definitely recommend to others.
LaKeshia D.
Quitman, GA
I love it and it worked good on my hair. Left my hair feeling soft to where I can manage it and flat iron hair. The down side of it for me I'd my hair is so thick that it dried my hair out in 2 days then after that had to reapply to hair. Other than that it is good.
Amiracle R.
Is this conditioner good?
Takwa J.