Motions Hair and Scalp Conditioner uploaded by Rosaly N.

BY MOTIONS

Treat Your Scalp to a little TLC. Soothing moisturizers deeply hydrate your scalp and penetrate each strand of hair to help restore hair s natural moisture balance. Light oils replenish hair s moisture stores to create smooth, soft, ultra-manageable hair. Soothes dry scalp. Fights frizz and flyaways for a smoother, softer style Want healthy looking hair?  Then treat your scalp to some extra TLC with Motions Hair and Scalp Conditioner.  Formulated with soothing moisturizers to deeply hydrate your scalp and penetrate each tress to help restore hair s natural moisture balance.  You end up with ultra-soft, manageable hair. see more...

Breanna L.
Breanna L.
It is so hard for me to find products that moistures my hair. I am African American with relaxed hair and this stuff works pretty well. It leaves my hair hair feeling soft and smooth. To me it is a little thick so I put this in my hair about 1 hour before I wash my hair. It doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down. I would definitely recommend this product.
Keshia D.
Keshia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this motion. It left my hair soft and with a nice smelling fragrance. It was very effective for me and kept my scalp from being dry. It lasts for me about 2 to 3 days then I had to reapply. Compare to others this and 1 other product keep my scalp and hair from drying out. Yes I would buy this again and recommend this to anyone.
Alicia m.
Alicia m.
I am in love with this conditioner. I found this condition at walmart and it was very affordable. I have dry hair and this conditioner is very good at restoring the moisture in my hair. It leaves my hair soft and silky smooth. The container is bright in color and easy to store. I will definitely purchase this product again.
DEBRIEL D.
DEBRIEL D.
Eustis, FL
Worked well on my sons very curly hair. Moisture was retaainrd and even made it easier to comb through his very thick curly hair. I got it at my local beauty supply store. Hid hair in natural and. Blck. I would rexommend this to anyone who needs a good conditioning tratment
jeannette w.
jeannette w.
Maple Heights, OH
I love love love motions.I needed a product to stop the breakage in my hair and help it grow.The product is so affordable and the smell is very light but it last long and is great .My hair is very course and dry so this product helps me manage it better.
Cherise F.
Cherise F.
Greenville, SC
Amazing ! Works fantastic! I was a bit sceptical at first. But I saw reviews and I have in and made a purchase. I was pleasantly surprised I will deffinat6use this product again. I will never do back to my old product. You must try this out everyone!
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
I have always had a very dry scalp. This condition is very light weight and makes my hair feel fresh and healthy. I don't have to use it often but I always keep it on hand for when I do. I would most definitely recommend to others.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Yakima, WA
I love using motions products. They are easy to find in my area. The price is low and provides my hair with the nourishment it needs to be health and strong.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Lafayette, LA
I have used Motions hair care products since I was a teenager. I also love that its always available in my local Beauty and Beyond beauty supply store!!
Joy B.
Joy B.
Matteson, IL
It's good. Keep your hair from being so dry and keeps it hydrated. You have to use very little though it can weight down your hair
Amiracle R.
Amiracle R.
Is this conditioner good?
Takwa J.