BY MOTIONS

Twanda H.
Laurel, DE
I tried this product about two years ago and I wasn't impressed with it that much. Perhaps it is because I have thick hair. I applied the product and wrapped my hair as usual but the back kept falling before I could get the scarf on. I applied more and more but it just wouldn't hold my hair. I would try this product again if I find a really good deal on it somewhere or receive a sample but I would not pay full price for it unless the formula has changed to hold thick hair and they put some oils in there so that it doesn't dry my hair out.
Denise E.
Lancaster, SC
I don't like this wrapping form or lotion because it has alcohol in it which dry out the hair so i will not be using this again until they remove the alcohol replace it with that helps my hair.
Grissel C.
I remember using this product, I add volume, since my hair is thin, however. Is sticky and complicates a little the movement of the hair at the time of manipulating it. I was a bit disappointed. It is ineffective for the use it requires. I would not buy it again. Dry the hair after a short time of application.