Motions at Home Moisture Plus After Shampoo Conditioner uploaded by Mykeisha c.

BY MOTIONS AT HOME

Keep The Look. With Silicone and Panthenol Restores Hair s Normal Acid Ph Softens & Supports Hair s Integrity Smoothes Hair Evens Hair s Porosity & Smoothes Its Exterior ; see more...

Photo (1)
Buy on Walmart
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how clean and good this shampoo makes my hair feel and the smell i love it.
Zana P.
Zana P.
Makes my ends feel so hydrated. the conditioner truly works with my hair and ive already seen improvements. (i typically have very damaged hair)
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Effective enough. After use, hair feels soft and looks silky and shiny. Also smells really great!!!
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Miamisburg, OH
My mom used motions since I was little and that was 15 years ago! I don't use the relaxers anymore but the shampoo and conditioners I still buy. I like motions they have leave in spray conditioner that does have a harsh smell or is sticky
Shandah B.
Shandah B.
Grand Blanc, MI
I use this shampoo and I really like it. It's better than most shampoo's when it comes to moisture.
Lesjahn D.
Lesjahn D.
This is my go-to conditioner! I've tried quite a few, but this one is thick and moisturizing, where others can be kind of thin. It's great to use for a pre-poo, co-wash, and after shampooing, to replenish moisture and also detangling. I put some in my hair before a trip to the beach, to coat it from the drying sea water, spent the day there and found it incredibly easy and smooth washing my hair when I got home. I'm a huge fan!!