BY MOTIONS AT HOME

Get Smooth, Silky, Sexy Hair. This Nourishing Formula Infuses Your Hair With A Five-Vitamin Blend To Help Strengthen Each Strand. Formulated With Shea Butter To Hydrate And Give You The Glistening Goddess Tresses You Deserve. Be Beautiful From Root To Tip. Made In Usa see more...

• Does anyone with natural hair use this? How does it work?1 Answers
  • Have anyone tried any of their other products?1 Answers
Jackee P.
Ijamsville, MD
I use this for mine and my boyfriends hair. We both are mixed but our hair are different textures. His is thicker than mine and mine is wavy-curly while his is very curly. It works for both of us.
Teresa B.
My husband and my daughter both use this on their hair. It smells great and keeps their hair soft and manageable. It works well as a de-tangling lotion too.
Maria  C.
Santa Cruz , California
Not really a fan of the smell but it helps detangle my hair after I shower! I have a bit of damaged hair & it's been helping it get stronger
Tasha S.
Me and my son use this product and so in love with the smell of it. Great for detangling and after you wash it. LOVE IT.
Keekee C.
x
This is a decent moisturiser I wouldn’t say it’s amazing. I don’t feel like it moisturises for long as it just sits on the hair. It smells quite sweet and fruity but after a while it doesn’t smell as pleasant.
Markela H.
Does anyone with natural hair use this? How does it work?
Tasha S.
Have anyone tried any of their other products?