Motions at Home Foaming Wrap Lotion uploaded by LaToya H.

BY MOTIONS AT HOME

Glam, Gorgeous Style Flexible Hold for Wet Sets and Wrap Styles. Gives you natural-looking style that leaves hair soft & shiny. Extra firm hold formulation holds hair in place for a beautifully soft style all day long. Long-lasting formula firmly holds wraps, wet sets and thermal styles yet combs out easily. Collagen amino acids provide flexible hold and control. Panthenol adds shine Keep your style looking glam and gorgeous all day long with Motions Extra Firm Foaming Wrap Lotion.  Ideal for wrapping and setting, this firm-hold styling lotion gives hair naturally beautiful control without s. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This product works great when I do my hair at home Ina roller set." in 1 review
  • "It is a really good product." in 1 review
  • "I use this product when roller setting or flexi rodding my natural hair and it has great hold, but doesn't make my hair crunchy!" in 1 review
  • "Results were dynamite; hair didn't feel hard, still manageable and smells amazing (Samba fragrance)." in 1 review
  • "I blow dry my hair and coat each section in the foam before I roll it up in my curling iron." in 1 review
LaToya H.
LaToya H.
Portage, IN
Love Motions wrap lotion the hold and shiny it give does not leave hair feeling heavy..
Monique C.
Monique C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes ! I love this product! I have really curly hair and this stuff makes my hair straight without any heat damage ! I found this at Walmart and been using this for years . I just wash and condition my hair and towel dry it. Then out this product in and wrap my hair and sleep. Then in the morning it's straight. Then I touch up in the morning !
N. T.
N. T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love motions products and this foam wrap lotion is really good for when Im wearing my natural hair . After washing I apply just a lil before I blow dry my hair it has my hair soft and shiny and I'll always but this product I've been using it for years and will continue to use .
Kamali M.
Kamali M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when I did quick weaves and needing to mold my hair down and it worked miracles, I tried it in 15 minutes and it stayed that way. I've been using this for years so this is my go to for frizz as well.
sydanee h.
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This helps you have the best hair wrap ever. My mom aways used this on me to Wray my hair and when I started to do it myself I had changed product that I use but it wasn't that good so I had went back to this.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love setting my hair with this, if I want to go straight or have bigger curls, this will get the job done with no problems
Vicki F.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's perfect for at home for a quick wrap I use it often it don't dry your hair out love this would recommend.
Addison R.
Addison R.
I have curly/wavy hair and I have used this for years. I was upset when I went vegan I found out they tested on animals and cant use it anymore. But this stuff works amazing as a heat protectant and just alone on hair.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I am absolutely in love with is product. I use it on my natural hair for when I want it curled with rods or also just to make my hair extra wavy. the Hold is amazing !
LaToya K.
LaToya K.
I have used this product for many years to set my hair styles. I like that it does not leave my hair hard. It is good for roller sets.
Jessica r.
Jessica r.
south shields
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this, whats it like?
Jennie S.
Jennie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product make your hair feel? does it weigh it down?