Motions at Home Foaming Wrap Lotion uploaded by LaToya H.

BY MOTIONS AT HOME

Glam, Gorgeous Style Flexible Hold for Wet Sets and Wrap Styles. Gives you natural-looking style that leaves hair soft & shiny. Extra firm hold formulation holds hair in place for a beautifully soft style all day long. Long-lasting formula firmly holds wraps, wet sets and thermal styles yet combs out easily. Collagen amino acids provide flexible hold and control. Panthenol adds shine Keep your style looking glam and gorgeous all day long with Motions Extra Firm Foaming Wrap Lotion.  Ideal for wrapping and setting, this firm-hold styling lotion gives hair naturally beautiful control without s. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Results were dynamite; hair didn't feel hard, still manageable and smells amazing (Samba fragrance)." in 1 review
  • "I blow dry my hair and coat each section in the foam before I roll it up in my curling iron." in 1 review
  • "It is a really good product." in 1 review
  • "I use this product when roller setting or flexi rodding my natural hair and it has great hold, but doesn't make my hair crunchy!" in 1 review
  • "This product works great when I do my hair at home Ina roller set." in 1 review
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Review for: Regular more...
This worked ok. I just didn’t enjoy my hair looking like it has dandruff in it when I used it. It made my hair feel soft. I have a pixie cut and wrap to lay the sides down. That held up well just doesn’t sit well with the white flakes.
Monique C.
Yes ! I love this product! I have really curly hair and this stuff makes my hair straight without any heat damage ! I found this at Walmart and been using this for years . I just wash and condition my hair and towel dry it. Then out this product in and wrap my hair and sleep. Then in the morning it's straight. Then I touch up in the morning !
Natisha T.
I love motions products and this foam wrap lotion is really good for when Im wearing my natural hair . After washing I apply just a lil before I blow dry my hair it has my hair soft and shiny and I'll always but this product I've been using it for years and will continue to use .
Kamali M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I used this when I did quick weaves and needing to mold my hair down and it worked miracles, I tried it in 15 minutes and it stayed that way. I've been using this for years so this is my go to for frizz as well.
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD
This helps you have the best hair wrap ever. My mom aways used this on me to Wray my hair and when I started to do it myself I had changed product that I use but it wasn't that good so I had went back to this.
Nessa B.
I used this if i have no choice and ran out of my Mizani wrap lotion. It does the job, but after it drys i feel like it strips my hair and it flakes depending on how much you use. I have relaxed hair and i used it more when i was laying down my pixie cut after a wash. Less is more.
Alicia L.
Ramona, CA
I never thought to use this product before, but it's awesome. I'm Caucasian and have stick straight hair that's resistant to curl. A pin-up model friend of mine suggested trying this and I'm so glad I did. I blow dry my hair and coat each section in the foam before I roll it up in my curling iron. Before using this, the curl would barely last for an hour. Now I can get it to last all day!
Jessica Y.
Orlando, FL
The formula works well and can be used without other products in replace of mousse. I wouldn't suggest it for thin or straight hair. Hold's curls in place for about 12 hours. No noticeable build up and is super light weight. Smells beautiful as well.
Olivia R.
Lawton, OK
Amazing light wrap/hold forming mouse can be used on wet or dry hair. I used it on dry hair to do a flat-twist up-do. Results were dynamite; hair didn't feel hard, still manageable and smells amazing (Samba fragrance). Little goes a long ways.
Rochelle N.
Waco, TX
When my hair was relaxed this was a STAPLE!I wrapped my hair at night on a regular basis & this held my wrap leaving my hair full of volume the following day! The foam is light weight and SMELLS GOOD! Motions did good with this product!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, whats it like?
Jennie S.
How does this product make your hair feel? does it weigh it down?