Motions at Home Deep Penetrating Treatment uploaded by Clleany A.

BY MOTIONS AT HOME

Keep The Look.  For Home Use Between Salon Visits Deeply Conditions Dry Hair and Scalp Strengthens Damaged Hair Fast-Acting, Super-Thick Formula Smoothes and Detangles ; see more...

Motions at Home Deep Penetrating Treatment
  • "i love this product helped with my damaged hair and now that I am natural it helps with its upkeep and keeping it healthy" in 3 reviews
  • "This product keeps my hair soft and so very hydrated, which means my curls can behave for me!" in 3 reviews
  • "Motions have a line of pretty good products in my opinion, I used to use their products all the time." in 2 reviews
  • "But this and every single hair care product from motions smell amazing and reall works" in 2 reviews
  • "I love it because it smells nice and conditons my hair. " in 1 review
Bre'onna G.
I love the brand in general, I use this often, and it does in fact work! :-)
Shanell S.
Somerset, NJ
Very good for my hair! I have thick and dry hair and when I used this my hair felt like butter!
Keisha E.
Folcroft, PA
LUv this product. Worked wonders on my dry natural hair ! My hair was moisturizer and had plenty of sheen. The only reason it got 4 and not 5 stars is the smell !
Chantay J.
San Leandro, CA
I love this product I use Motions on my hair I like the shine the moisture that it gives my hair plus the perm doesn't break my hair off and it doesn't burn my scalp
Genesis G.
Passaic, NJ
Es un muy bueno este producto, este tratamiento es profundo y le da un brillo maravilloso al pelo
bassant A.
This is the best deep conditon I have ever tried it keeps my hair so soft & hydrate for good times.
Tieshia J.
Baltimore, MO
*I LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND RECOMMENDED I5 TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS .IT KEEPS MY HAIR HYDRATED SOFT AND HEALTHY..MY FAVORITE GO TO PRODUCT.
Sophie P.
Broken hill
I recommend this for everyone! It keeps my hair feeling hydrated and soft plus adds shine!
Tamara R.
Richmond , VA
Love this stuff!! It smells amazing!! It leaves my hair feeling moisturized and soft. It great for like a deep treatment on dry hair as well. I have thick hair too that tends to get dry so when I use this stuff it brings my hair back to life!
Kwanae M.
Copley, OH
I really wanted to love this product but it made my hair really hard after usage. I also wasn't a fan of the smell. However the product was very affordable, I purchased it from Walmart for 4.99. I wouldn't purchase again.
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
What is this product mainly for? Can it be for any hair style or just a certain one?
Jessica G.
Is this good for someone with thin dry brittle hair like myself?
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Can you use this in natural hair?
Jessica C.
Denver
Would this be good on really curly hair??
Allison B.
I've never seen this product at my drugstores - where would I pick it up?