Motions at Home Deep Penetrating Treatment uploaded by Clleany A.

BY MOTIONS AT HOME

Keep The Look.  For Home Use Between Salon Visits Deeply Conditions Dry Hair and Scalp Strengthens Damaged Hair Fast-Acting, Super-Thick Formula Smoothes and Detangles ; see more...

Motions at Home Deep Penetrating Treatment
  • "i love this product helped with my damaged hair and now that I am natural it helps with its upkeep and keeping it healthy" in 3 reviews
  • "This product keeps my hair soft and so very hydrated, which means my curls can behave for me!" in 3 reviews
  • "Motions have a line of pretty good products in my opinion, I used to use their products all the time." in 2 reviews
  • "But this and every single hair care product from motions smell amazing and reall works" in 2 reviews
  • "I love it because it smells nice and conditons my hair. " in 1 review
Kelli W.
This company is the best! Hands down!! The formulas that they use keep you from having to visit the salon as much, and I am all about saving a penny.
Melinda L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I used this when i was relaxed. my hair was extremely broken. i used this treatment once a week for 6 months. my hair started to get healthy again.
Tyra B.
West Monroe, LA
I used this product for a couple of years trying to regrow damaged hair with a relaxer. It worked! Now I need to try it with natural hair.
Nicole F.
Great for your hair.it conditions. Add moisture and smells great I use this on NY little girls hair along with the shampoo an conditioner.
Wawa R.
Spring Hill, FL
I use this product after my hair is relaxed. Works very well to restore damaged hair. However, it does not have the most flattering smell.
Ashley P.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Im really iffy about what i put on my hair but I can say that this product works really good. Its not to heavy or oily. I love the results.
Tieshia J.
Baltimore, MO
*I LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND RECOMMENDED I5 TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS .IT KEEPS MY HAIR HYDRATED SOFT AND HEALTHY..MY FAVORITE GO TO PRODUCT.
Justine-Renee J.
I love this product! Hydrates my hair and keeps it so soft. Removes any build up and makes my hair feel great! Definitely recommended.
Moniquea A.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this product helped with my damaged hair and now that I am natural it helps with its upkeep and keeping it healthy
Carolynn A.
Copperas Cove, TX
I love this hair products it smell good and it works great for my hair it give it moisture and shine .
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
What is this product mainly for? Can it be for any hair style or just a certain one?
Jessica G.
Is this good for someone with thin dry brittle hair like myself?
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Can you use this in natural hair?
Jessica C.
Denver
Would this be good on really curly hair??
Allison B.
I've never seen this product at my drugstores - where would I pick it up?