Motions at Home Deep Penetrating Treatment uploaded by Clleany A.

BY MOTIONS AT HOME

Keep The Look.  For Home Use Between Salon Visits Deeply Conditions Dry Hair and Scalp Strengthens Damaged Hair Fast-Acting, Super-Thick Formula Smoothes and Detangles ; see more...

Motions at Home Deep Penetrating Treatment
  • "i love this product helped with my damaged hair and now that I am natural it helps with its upkeep and keeping it healthy" in 3 reviews
  • "This product keeps my hair soft and so very hydrated, which means my curls can behave for me!" in 3 reviews
  • "Motions have a line of pretty good products in my opinion, I used to use their products all the time." in 2 reviews
  • "But this and every single hair care product from motions smell amazing and reall works" in 2 reviews
  • "I love it because it smells nice and conditons my hair. " in 1 review
DELGADO KRISBEL B.
I like the smell and texture of the product. My hair is very fine and prone to dry. Although not use the smoothing of the brand wanted to try this hydration.
I hydrate the hair but nothing extraordinary. I'll try to buy shampoo and use them both to enhance the effect.
Teresa J.
Goodyear, AZ
I love this product. I keep a bottle in the house all the time. I use it because I have dry corse hair and it helps me manage the freeze. My little girl loves it the best because she says it makes her hair soft. I love it because it smells nice and conditons my hair.
Kwanae M.
Copley, OH
I really wanted to love this product but it made my hair really hard after usage. I also wasn't a fan of the smell. However the product was very affordable, I purchased it from Walmart for 4.99. I wouldn't purchase again.
Rae C.
Henderson, NV
I have used this for year....Motions products in general. This a great treatment, cant remember if it is leave-in as well but works amazingly for natural hair. Great for your scalp and adds moisture to dry brittle hair!
Elena B.
Lawrence, KS
I am mixed and relax my hair but still like to be able to work some curls when I want to. This product keeps my hair soft and so very hydrated, which means my curls can behave for me! I wash my hair about once a week and probably use this every other wash...For me, a little goes a long way, but I know others who use it even more frequently and love that, too!
Chantay J.
San Leandro, CA
I love this product I use Motions on my hair I like the shine the moisture that it gives my hair plus the perm doesn't break my hair off and it doesn't burn my scalp
Keisha E.
Folcroft, PA
LUv this product. Worked wonders on my dry natural hair ! My hair was moisturizer and had plenty of sheen. The only reason it got 4 and not 5 stars is the smell !
Melissa S.
Colorado Springs, CO
I use this for my 3 mixed daughters and I absolutely love it! It makes their hair smell amazing and it helps it not get too many tangles. I think tat this is a very great product for mixed children!
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Jeanelle A.
Newark, NJ
Ok so motions is a brand I used when I was younger an relaxed now I recently purchased this product an thought I would be disappointed I wasn't I love this product brings so much moisture back to your colored dull hair
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Will this help for hair that is dry and brittle like during the winter time?
Yannia F.
Greensboro, NC
What's the use of this product? What's the aim?
Syncere M.
Escondido, CA
I hear this is a great product for curly hair! Is that true? My curls are so hard to maintain and I want something that will make it feel hydrated and soft!
keren a.
Crowley, LA
Where can I find this besides walmart? They are always out of stock and where i live there are not to many stores to try and find it at .
Jameelah M.
Lakewood, WA
Looking for a good deep conditioner!! How well does this work ?