Motions at Home Deep Penetrating Treatment
Motions at Home Deep Penetrating Treatment
By Motions at Home
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap

What is this product mainly for? Can it be for any hair style or just a certain one?

VALERIE W.
VALERIE W.
1 year, 11 months ago
This product is found in the ethnic hair care section of any drug store and is more formulated for coarse thick natural curly hair. I am biracial and it works wonders for my confused hair. It is thick but you need that for good penetration into the scalp and hair. It is not meant to be used everyday and it is like a spa treatment for your hair. I love motion products and have used them for years. After my treatment I follow it with a conditioner rinse to add softness to my hair
Keishonda W.
Keishonda W.
Newport News, VA
2 years, 2 months ago
I would only use this product as a deep conditioner, not a base styler. The consistency isn't really compatible with styling, as you would with a leave in conditioner.
Em K.
Em K.
Bronx, NY
2 years, 2 months ago
Deep conditioner/ hair mask.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
2 years, 2 months ago
It sounds to me like a deep conditioner but I'm not quite sure if I trust that brand
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Red Springs, NC
2 years, 2 months ago
Used for damaged hair , split ends or if your hair is dry it will bring it back to life . You will love it!
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Richmond , VA
2 years, 2 months ago
I use it as a deep condition treatment on my hair, so I'll apply it to my damp hair then let it sit for an hour or two or ill even leave it in over night and then I rinse it out. I'm sure you can use it for any style if you choose.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
2 years, 2 months ago
This product is mainly for moisture and shine! I don't think it is for any specific style.
Kasey J.
Kasey J.
2 years, 2 months ago
This product is for any hair. The purpose is a deep conditioner. It's to help strength hair ( I believe it has some form of protein in it) u can use this about weekly or every 2 weeks
Mimi B.
Mimi B.
Rochester, NY
2 years, 2 months ago
It's a hair mask. Not for every day. It's to repair dry and damaged hair.if you have split ends, dyed hair or breakage you can use this as a treatment especially for natural hair. I like to use masks after co-washing. Split the hair into 4 sections, put it all thru your hair and do 4 Bantu knots. Put a shower cap or a plastic bag over it. (Sit under a dryer or Blow dryer for 10 minutes if you like) but keep it for about 30 min and wash out with cool water. Style as usual.