Motions at Home Deep Penetrating Treatment uploaded by Clleany A.

BY MOTIONS AT HOME

Keep The Look.  For Home Use Between Salon Visits Deeply Conditions Dry Hair and Scalp Strengthens Damaged Hair Fast-Acting, Super-Thick Formula Smoothes and Detangles ; see more...

• Will this help for hair that is dry and brittle like during the w...1 Answers
  • I hear this is a great product for curly hair! Is... Be the first to answer!
  • I've never seen this product at my drugstores - where would I pic...2 Answers
Motions at Home Deep Penetrating Treatment
  • "i love this product helped with my damaged hair and now that I am natural it helps with its upkeep and keeping it healthy" in 3 reviews
  • "This product keeps my hair soft and so very hydrated, which means my curls can behave for me!" in 3 reviews
  • "Motions have a line of pretty good products in my opinion, I used to use their products all the time." in 2 reviews
  • "But this and every single hair care product from motions smell amazing and reall works" in 2 reviews
  • "I love it because it smells nice and conditons my hair. " in 1 review
VALERIE W.
This product is found in the ethnic hair care section of any drug store and is more formulated for coarse thick natural curly hair. I am biracial and it works wonders for my confused hair. It is thick but you need that for good penetration into the scalp and hair. It is not meant to be used everyday and it is like a spa treatment for your hair. I love motion products and have used them for years. After my treatment I follow it with a conditioner rinse to add softness to my hair. It is very cost effective and it works
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
i love this product and recommend it if you have thicker coarser type of hair . it definitely softens it and helps manage it better . very easy to use and definitely something good if you are on the go and want to rock your natural style
Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Lakeshia L.
Spring Hill, FL
I need this! I used to use Motions all the time. Everything I've used from this brand is amazing. This product, however isn't as accessible as I'd like (cannot find it at just any store)
terry w.
Mount Vernon, NY
Personally I love all the entire Motions Hair Line. I was looking for a conditioner that was thick and not water based. Motions Deep Penetrating Treatment has given my hair it's luster back. This will always be my go to conditioner as it prevents breakage and restores shine and balance back to your hair. Motions DPT has a thick , creamy consistency.....it leaves my hair feeling smooth and healthy.
Jassira R.
Jersey City, NJ
I absolutely love this line! I have really curly hair and a lot of treatment lines do not work for my type of hair but this line makes my curls look wonderful. When i straighten my hair you can see how nicely treated these products leave it
Megan w.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Most people do not know that purple and gold usually signifies ethnic hair products. This merely means it is stronger! This is my favorite product to remove build up, and get that light lift, volume, and free hair. it's expensive however.
Mariuana P.
Detroit, MI
I love this product and I also love the brand a lot of deep treatment products I have used didn't always smell good. But this and every single hair care product from motions smell amazing and reall works
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
Motions have a line of pretty good products in my opinion, I used to use their products all the time. This deep treatment is definitely one of them !! It makes my hair soft after use, the smell is pretty good too.
Tamara R.
Richmond , VA
Love this stuff!! It smells amazing!! It leaves my hair feeling moisturized and soft. It great for like a deep treatment on dry hair as well. I have thick hair too that tends to get dry so when I use this stuff it brings my hair back to life!
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
What is this product mainly for? Can it be for any hair style or just a certain one?
Jessica G.
Is this good for someone with thin dry brittle hair like myself?
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
Can you use this in natural hair?
Jessica C.
El Paso, TX
Would this be good on really curly hair??
Allison B.
I've never seen this product at my drugstores - where would I pick it up?