Motion Travel System

by BOBgear

Ideal for your everyday adventures, the BOB Motion Travel System enables you to stroll from day one with on-the-go comfort & convenience, suitable for any lifestyle. The perfect complement to your jogging stroller.

What is the weight limit?
Start your review of Motion Travel System!
How would you rate this product?
Blue Island
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this stroller not to heavy and it glides. It is not hard to push at all. Wish there were more color options.
Riverdale, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this stroller! My baby seems to really like it as well since he’s always falling asleep in it...lol
Imperial Beach, CA
Casual stroller and the perfect stroller to take on a workout! Plus that it comes with the car seat!
Palmdale, CA
Had family that had the stroller I loved the way it worked with ease and had to guy myself one !
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing stroller light weight and easy to close my top quailties when searching for a stroller
SALINAS, CA
Absolutely love this stroller, very durable & easy to assemble. Definitely worth the price
I love Thai stroller. I hate small ones. I love one that my baby can lay back all the way .
DeMossville, KY
I love love love this stroller! Lightweight and easy to pack away! It’s a must have!!
Austin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Awesome stroller. Worth every dollar. Even has a shade to protect baby from sunlight.
Palm Springs, CA
Love this travel system very easy to use an my son loved it so nice an not to bulkie
Ask a question to the Influenster community...