Motion Travel System

by BOBgear

Ideal for your everyday adventures, the BOB Motion Travel System enables you to stroll from day one with on-the-go comfort & convenience, suitable for any lifestyle. The perfect complement to your jogging stroller.

What is the weight limit?
Start your review of Motion Travel System!
How would you rate this product?
Livermore, CA
My all time favorite stroller! I have tried Graco and britax in the past but this one beats them all. You get what you pay for and this stroller is very durable and great for if you go on lots of walks. I use it when we go on the trails and it handles so well
Las Vegas, NV
Very easy stroller to use, high-quality material. Best part it's easy to clean, wipes down easy with a cloth. Also stores away easy when not in use so I recommend for anyone looking for something to store away easily and cleans up well. Haley Fox @gocountryliving
I love this stroller and car seat combo. I reviewed the stroller separately, so this is about the system. The car seat is very easy to install and once installed it goes in and out of the vehicle no problem. And I cannot express enough how easy this system made getting a sleeping baby out of the car and into the stroller without waking him!!!!
Oceanside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
One of my favorite strollers I’ve owned. My frustration stems from the fact the front two wheels always ended up facing different directions, causing the stroller to stop and “trip” on itself while in motion. The stroller has lasted over the years and two toddlers later. The quality is great, but the front wheels are a constant issue
Otonabee, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this stroller! It’s lasted through two children and still in perfect shape. The wheels are perfect for all terrain and the stroller is really great quality. The britax car seats are compatible. My only complaint is that the basket is VERY small and very hard to get things in. Overall, I’d absolutely recommend this stroller.
This stroller is wonderful. The inflatable tires are great on any terrain, beach, rocky paths, etc. it reclines completely, good for sleepy babes and for diaper changes on the fly. It's got good under carriage space, I only wish it were bigger when shopping and I buy more than I expected and didn't get a cart. :)
Glasgow, KY
This is really such an amazing stroller! It's light weight and easy to steer around when your trying to rush around and get stuff done! It's a bit on the pricey side but it's totally worth spending the money on!
West Columbia, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is an overall great stroller but the wheels aren't as good as they could be. The rubber for the wheels can move and makes the ride not very smooth. The tires also have to be inflated which is another drawback and could be worth paying a bit more to not to have to stop and add some air.
We rented one of these on our trip to Disney World & LOVED IT! It was a BREEZE to push, my son enjoyed it and it was all around great! I know they are rather expensive but I would purchase in a heartbeat!
Phoenix
Compared to the joggers this one is good for city life, crowded walkways and everyday activities. It is lighter weight and has good movement in tight spaces. I would recommend this stroller to someone who just wants something simple yet good quality. It gets the job done!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...