Motion Travel System

by BOBgear

Ideal for your everyday adventures, the BOB Motion Travel System enables you to stroll from day one with on-the-go comfort & convenience, suitable for any lifestyle. The perfect complement to your jogging stroller.

What is the weight limit?
Start your review of Motion Travel System!
How would you rate this product?
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love bob products. Wanted something versatile for our future babies. Bought the converter and bought the snack tray. Super excited for our baby to be ready and on the go. Super happy with my purchase
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Motion Travel System uploaded by Megan S.
This stroller was great for the first year of my daughter’s life. The infant adapter was easy to use and later on the reclinable seat was very handy (even though she refuses to nap in a stroller). I do wish the back rest were a little more solid for the toddler years, as I feel like this stroller hasn’t grown well with her. No snack tray makes it messy to give her snacks or a drink on the go. It’s also a bit big for more than car trips. But it handles well and has good storage underneath.
Bronx, NY
This stroller is super lightweight and easy to open. It is also very durable. You can store a lot in the lower compartment. My only issue is that it does not have the best sock absorption for bumps in the road.
Bear Rocks
Very handsome stroller. The three wheels allow easier movement through gravel and rough terrain. Very easy to clean. Baby really likes sitting up and seeing everything
Scottsvillle
This BOB motion stroller has made parenting a breeze. Plenty of storage space on the bottom and the adjustments on seat make it easy to "grow with your child."
I am in love with our Bob stroller! It goes everywhere and has not failed me! My son is now two and it is still surviving. Yes its big but we have smaller strollers for travel and i hate them. The wheels are terrible and they are hRd to steer and turn. Im able to steer my bob one handed. The only complaints I have is storage, not a big one. And the roof is has always sagged down. When folding the top the clear plastic hits his head. And there is velcro everywhere but I am Not able to find anything or figure out what they Are all for!! I think it could have been designed better
N Abingtn Twp, PA
This stroller is easy to fold up and really sturdy. I can take it on any terrain and feel secure. This stroller can FOR SURE take a beating. The great thing considering all that is it isn't too heavy. I can get it easily and quickly in and out of the back of my SUV. The only downside in my opinion is that it isn't terribly agile. It can be difficult to make certain turns so I definitely wouldn't take it on a run. But that isn't what the stroller is made for so it doesn't bother me very much that sometimes you need to use a little more muscle.
Livermore, CA
My all time favorite stroller! I have tried Graco and britax in the past but this one beats them all. You get what you pay for and this stroller is very durable and great for if you go on lots of walks. I use it when we go on the trails and it handles so well
Las Vegas, NV
Very easy stroller to use, high-quality material. Best part it's easy to clean, wipes down easy with a cloth. Also stores away easy when not in use so I recommend for anyone looking for something to store away easily and cleans up well. Haley Fox @gocountryliving
I love this stroller and car seat combo. I reviewed the stroller separately, so this is about the system. The car seat is very easy to install and once installed it goes in and out of the vehicle no problem. And I cannot express enough how easy this system made getting a sleeping baby out of the car and into the stroller without waking him!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...