BY STAR SHOWER

Hanging Christmas lights is so time consuming; they get tangled plus the bulbs always break. Take your home from dark to dazzling with the amazing Star Shower Motion. Watch the stars dance right before your eyes or freeze them with just a click. Use the extra-long stake to place in your yard, then click to make thousands of green and red stars explode into motion. Or bring the stars indoors to light up a party. The secret is the weather-proof laser design that projects holographic stars while the motion motor creates shimmering patterns of beautiful light. Illuminate your home with Star Shower Motion. see more...

Buy on Target
Lissette H.
North Salt Lake, UT
I really like it! If you or your husband are afraid of lights, this is for you! It's a really easy fix to hang lights, etc.
my husband doesn't like it that much because the lights go all over even the windows but I think I like that option. It doesn't come with a remote but it has a light sensor that turns on at night and off in the morning. I like it that you can either have green lights or both together. I not that in love with the motion button. It makes your house look like your going dancing or something like that but the still light are cute. You do have to buy 2 to be able to have light all over the front of your house. They are really bright. Again, no remote but it has a light sensor. It comes with an indoor base and a lawn stake. It's for inside and outside
The really bad hung about it is that the cord is really short and the plug is huge and does not have another place to plug another cable to it if you would like to connect it to all of your lights.
Destiny I.
Folcroft
This product is for you if you're really lazy and love Christmas. The sight is pretty and it's very easy to use! My family and I had no regrets after purchasing this. Now we can just whip it out every Christmas and be ready to go.
Bailey S.
Hamburg, AR
I am a Grinch. I absolutely hate decorating for Christmas. So when I saw these for the first time, I was like... Oh my gosh! That's so much simpler than strands of lights that may or may not work! My family absolutely loves them!