Motif Medical Motif Duo Double Electric Breast Pump

by motif medical

I got mine today and have been using the Medela Pump In Style. Is there any learning curve to this pump or can I just take that one tomorrow to work?
Is this the best rechargeable on the market?
Start your review of Motif Medical Motif Duo Double Electric Breast Pump!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley H.
Copperas Cove, TX
Motif Medical Motif Duo Double Electric Breast Pump uploaded by Ashley H.
I have had 3 different breast pumps to use for my 4 children but the Motif Luna is by far my favorite. The pump is so quiet so I don't get embarrassed when company comes over and I am in the middle of pumping. Now they don't even hear it. On top of that, the pump has a night light with three brightness settings for easy pumping at night if need be. I love this pump and I'm so glad my insurance covered this wonderfully amazing pump this time around. This pump sold itself and it superior to all the others that insurance covers in my opinion.
Kelsey H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I really like this little pump. In my job, I don't know what building I will be in until I get there so it's nice to have a pump that is so small and rechargeable. It gives me a lot of flexibility when I'm not sure what type of facilities I will have for pumping. Also this was the only battery powered pump that my insurance would completely pay for. The suction is pretty good.
Kathryn T.
Louisville, KY
I love this pump it’s super portable good suction I wish the battery life lasted longer but I typically use this for on the go only And I use my Medela pump at home. I have to add that motif Customer service is not good though If I purchased another pump it would be through a different company that is more helpful With warranty and replacements etc.
Ana V.
Northridge, CA
Motif Medical Motif Duo Double Electric Breast Pump uploaded by Ana V.
I love it , helps me a lot , super easy to use and not noisy ! I really recommend this breastpump
Gretchen M.
I have not used any other breast pump, but I really like this one!  It makes pumping so easy.  Its quiet, easy to clean, and a compact size that makes it easy to take to and from work.  I am able to pump in 15 minutes or less which is great!  This pump was qualified under my insurance so I was able to get it fully covered.
Kelly M.
La Grange, IL
This has been the pump I’ve used since I delivered. Baby girl never latched properly so I’ve been exclusively pumping and this has really impressed me! It’s quiet enough that I can pump without waking baby and small enough that I can bring it to my parents when we go there. I don’t love the work that comes with pumping but I love this pump.
Morgan W.
Newport
Very happy with my braest pump! So easy to use on the go and comes with a very convenient carrying bag! So easy to use and clean
naomi B.
San Jose, CA
Motif Medical Motif Duo Double Electric Breast Pump uploaded by naomi B.
I love love love this breast pump! I had a few options to pick from and took a chance on this brand even there there were more well known reliable brands. First off let me say if you are a working on the go mom like me you want a pump that is easy to transport this is not too big and has a handle for easy carrying. It is not loud as some pumps I’ve used in the past were making it perfect for those pump sessions at work or even while baby is napping. The pump has the right amount of suction to express milk without hurting you. It’s very easy to clean and set up. The only downfall I might say for some is it is not battery operated and needs to be plugged into an outlet for use which doesn’t bother me at all. I would definitely recommend this pump to new moms planning on pumping. Mine came with a convenient backpack bag with insulated pockets for milk storage as well as a few extra parts.
veronica J.
I have the Luna motif breast pump. I love it. The only part I wish the outlet cord was longer or I wish there was an option for it to be battery operated. I’m confined to one space while pumping.
Toni L.
Motif Medical Motif Duo Double Electric Breast Pump uploaded by Toni L.
Motif Medical Motif Duo Double Electric Breast Pump uploaded by Toni L.
This pump is a LIFE SAVER! I hate big and bulky pumps. With my newborn I researched and decided this was the best choice. Tiny, compact and powerful. The options are great when choosing pump settings. I’m pleased with how much milk I get. I like that this pump can be charged and taken on the go. You have the option to plug it in or use battery power! I think this will work well with a pumping bra when on the go. The Motif pump fits right in your diaper bag or purse! Perfect little companion to make things a little easier! I recommend this pump to all my friends!