BY MOTHER'S

Mother's® has been baking cookies with care and quality since 1914. And with so many unique flavors--Circus Animal®, Taffy®, Iced Lemonade--we have the perfect cookie to create a smile, inspire a memory and make any moment a little sweeter. Just what you'd expect from a cookie named Mother's®. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brittany B.
Marietta, GA
I live in GA and can't find them anywhere so every time I go home to TX I bring a few packs back with me. The flavor is indescribable other than they make my mouth happy :)
Xiomara R.
Federal Way, WA
I would see my mom eat these when i was a kid so i decided to try them and it turns out that they are very good with a cup of coffee on a cold winter day. it gives your taste buds a flavor that they cannot resist. one bite and you will be hooked on and they melt in your mouth.
Tia A.
Love these cookies. And this might sound ridiculous but...I love to let them sit out for a couple days and get soft. SO good that way...they just melt in your mouth!
Beatriz K.
San Jose, CA
Childhood memories! A sweet treat for the good kids! I love these taffy cookies with a huge glass of milk!! Tasty, sweet, and delish filling! I always pack my kids with about 4 cookies for their lunch!
Charito R.
Fort Riley, KS
These are good but a little too sweet for my taste. I had to drink water after having one. My husband and kids finished them so I guess they had no complaints.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
These were introduced to me by a friend and I have never forgiven them for that. These are wonderful cookies especially with hot cocoa, tea or coffee. Also a great dessert.
Chantel M.
Portland, OR
They may not be much to look at, but they are so freaking good. I get major cravings for these little guys. TRY THEM.
Helen M.
Chehalis , WA
Great tasting cookies for all ages! My kids love all the different kinds to choose from.
blah B.
All mothers cookies are great but the iced animal ones are the bestest but the rest are ok
Stefanie B.
Omg! These are amazingly good with milk!! Love love love! I believe they are $3 and some change