BY MOTHER'S

• What happened with the green and white jungle cookies? T...4 Answers
  • Anyone else love the chocolate one and think they need to...8 Answers
Alyssa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are some of my favorite cookies these are so good my kids love them they are sweet and so cute. One bag in my house goes so fast. I would recommend these to anybody that has a sweet tooth.
Shirley T.
Roanoke, VA
I love the taste of these Animal Cookies! They taste just like they did when I was a kid. My daughter loves them and they are great for an on the go snack. They are very sweet and the icing compliments the cookie very well. I would recommend these for any one who loves animal crackers and are looking to jazz it up.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
As a kid I grew up on these yummy cookies. They taste just how I remember them tasting. They are the perfect sweetness and the sprinkles give them that extra crunchiness. My kids love them and I enjoy passing on cookies I grew up with and now they get to enjoy them as I did their age.
Sabrina R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the colors and sprinkles! Eating these makes me feel like a kid again for sure. They have a great creamy texture and because of the frosting and they give the boring animal cracker some pizzaz (sp?) ! I would recommend to others if you want something sweet!
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
Who DIDN'T like these growing up? We didn't have a lot of money when I was a kid, so when my parents bought us snacks, they went for the cheap stuff. These are affordable and so so so good!
Amanda S.
Jim Thorpe, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these so much , they have a lot of knock off brands but these are the best . Sadly I can’t find them where i live so if I want them I need to order them online .
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These guys taste the same amazing way today as they did when I was a little girl. Is it healthy? Nooo. Is it something that will add joy to your life if you eat just a few? Absolutely! I prefer the pink ones but I'll eat the white ones all the same. The sweet smooth coating really compliments the thin cookie hiding within. The crunchy sprinkles on top add texture and dimension! I could eat the whole bag but I'm usually good after like 5 or 7 cookies. They're pretty sweet. Cheers!
Jessi P.
Coyle
food pyramid It's like you paid a few dollars for a bag of air I want my money back I paid for air. There was maybe 20 cookies in the bag. Are you kidding me!!!!
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
This is childhood. Lol I used to only be able to eat these when I went to my Grandma's house when I was little because my parents would never buy them. These are definitely cookies not animal crackers covered in icing! Haha so make sure you treat them like cookies and don't go eating a bazillion! If you do start to eat too many though you'll notice them start to not taste as good because the fats in the icing begin to coat your tongue (same as when you lick too much Oreo creme).
Great little on the go sweet treat. As a kid I used to be obsessed with scraping the icing off first then eating the cookie lol.
Cynthia S.
Statesboro, GA
I LOVE THESE! LOL I cannot believe these are still on the market. Now I gotta go get me some. The last time I saw them they were at I think the 99 cent store oddly. I had assumed that they were maybe out of style or something or maybe even old but the fact that it is here indicates to me that they are still going strong and for good reason. They are REALLY good!!! Truly addictive. Different. Both crunchy and melty. YUM!!!
Tabitha D.
Anyone else love the chocolate one and think they need to do a chocolate frosted cookie?
susan v.
Glendale, AZ
What happened with the green and white jungle cookies? Those do not taste good at all?
candida g.
Miami
what about this? seems delicious but never tried this before