BY MOTHER'S SPECIAL BLEND

For That Special Time, Before. . . During. . . and After Pregnancy. Tones Skin and Help Prevent Stretch Marks. Safe All Natural Also can be used for toning skin during weight loss and fitness programs.  Excellent for massage. Fragrance Free. The bottle is made of PET.  Please recycle or re-use. see more...

Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
If you're pregnant this will be a holy grail product for you.I have had two babies and it had zero stretch marks which I attribute to good genetics and using this oil religiously. It's soaks in quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling all over you. There's not much of a scent but if it smells like anything I would say it smells faintly of Shea butter. I like that the ingredients are pure and clean and how my skin looks and feels after I use it. The bottle seems expensive but for how long it lasts it is really a great value.
Victoria M.
I love this! I was pregnant with my first child and I was worried about stretch marks. This was amazing. No stretch marks at all! I highly recommend! This will be the only thing I use for future pregnancies.
morgan g.
Sarasota, FL
I used this on my belly, breasts, thighs, and buttox (Influenster's has a filter on words you can call body parts) durring my last pregnancy and got zero stretch marks. It was the first thing I purchased when I found out I was expecting another baby. The oil is so rich and goes a long way. One bottle lasted my whole pregnancy with multiple uses in a day. I recommend this product hands down to all of my fellow mama.
shera z.
sunny isles
Used this product during and after each of my pregnancies. I applied it about 3 times a day and luckily did not get any stretch marks. The smell is a little strong and the feeling isn’t great since it’s an oil, so I always used a tank top underneath my outfits so the oil would not ruin them. But I realy loved this oil
Abigail F.
Grafton
I have used this for 2 pregnancies now. I love it. Though i do have some stretch marks. It is not greasy and the scent is not strong. I love the safe ingredients and the fact that it is an oil and not a lotion. I usually go through 2 bottles each pregnancy.
Priscila C.
I love the ingredients in this oil. No chemicals at all. I use it on my pregnancy and there isn’t much fragrance so it was great when I was feeling nauseous. It super affordable and one bottle lasts for a reasonable amount of time.
Sara A.
Elmhurst , NY
I love this product...I have many use besides the stretch marks i also use for the face and my hubby like me to massage his back with this product it absorbs quickly in the skin and it feel soft at touch , well my stretch mark i was lucky that minds where not noticeable and they still not noticeable
Lily F.
vancouver
After multiple pregnancies, this is a brand I recommend for all expecting mothers. It smells great, not too over powering like some others I’ve tried. leaves skin so soft and delivers results. Great to use during and after.
Dania C.
Apple valley
This definitely worked all right but it never made my stretch marks go away or prevent them from happening when I was pregnant I would keep using it again for my next pregnancy but I would be more proactive in using it
Nikki M.
I absolutely love this, and wish I knew about it sooner! I feel like 1 bottle will last over a year. A tiny splash in my hand will cover my whole belly and sides where I get stretch marks. This has not only prevented new stretch marks, but I believe it's helped fade the ones from my first pregnancy (that was 8 years ago!) It smells a lot like basic coconut oil, which is fine with me. You can get it scented if you don't like that though. I've used it on my whole body in place of lotion a few times when it was super cold and dry out. I highly recommend it. It soaks in beautifully too so you're not oily and gross all day. Bonus points for being a great excuse for a massage! ;)
Oh and it must really be safe and natural because my dog ate the whole first bottle I got and she didn't act sick in the slightest! LOL

Kohl's