Mothers Friend Body Skin Cream - 4 oz uploaded by Devynn V.

BY NONE

Mother's Friend Body Skin cream soothes dry skin and prevents stretch marks during pregnancy. Mother's Friend makes an excellent skin conditioner. Mothers Friend cream helps soothe and condition stretched, dry skin during pregnancy. After pregnancy Mothers Friend makes an excellent skin conditioner anytime. Use it often to help keep skin beautifully soft and supple and to minimize stretch marks. Mother's Friend even works on rough heels, knees and elbows. One jar, net weight 4 oz. (113g) Ingredients: Purified water, Isopropyl Myristate, Lanolin, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Monostearate, Silicone, Stearic Acid, Tromethamine, Preservative, TEA-Lauryl Sulfate, Fragrance Allantoin, FDC Red 40, and DC Red 28 This is a very popular item here at ShopInPrivate.com. Mother's Friend receives unanimously good reviews. see more...

Bridgett A.
Tifton, GA
Loved this stuff when I was pregnant. It's hard to find, unless you go to an independent pharmacy. Even then they typically have to order it for you. It has a pleasant scent and works well!
Ronnie A.
Windermere, FL
For a mother-to-be or anyone wanting to prevent stretch marks, this cream is amazing! I used it during my first pregnancy. Not a mark on my belly! It is the ultimate in stretch mark prevention.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
My mom used this when pregnant with me to help prevent stretch marks and it works. She swears by it. She still talks about it to today so when I'm pregnant, I'm defintely buying it! :)
jennifer H.
Griffithsville
This stuff really does work I used it when I was pregnant and I barely have any strech marks. And I would recommend it to anyone
Haley G.
I used this product while pregnant and continued to use it afterwards and it truly did help my skin more than other lotions.
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product works wonder for stretch marks after child birth or losing a mass amount of weight.
Dylan B.
Hoquiam, WA
Works great smells greats makes your body very soft and I've heard it gets rid of stretch marks
Jennifer D.
Hager hill, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used this before during and after pregnancy. it works wonderfully for stretch marks.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely must have to help prevent stretch marks and keep skin feeling moist😊
Kristin G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Super hydrating! great for sensitive skin. works really awesome after shaving
Where can I buy some from??  Everywhere seems to be out of stock?

back