BY MOTHERLOVE

For Sore Perineal Muscles After Child Birth. Helps Heal Tears & Relieves Pain & Swelling. USDA Organic. Certified Cruelty Free Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth® Please Recycle Every purchase supports nurturinglifefoundation.org. see more...

Kat G.
USA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I thought this was the best thing to have (for myself) post partum. The scent, I found very relaxing, and applying it gave quite a relief. Would recommend to any expecting moms!
becca R.
Madison, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
MY #1 must have post partum.... I actually was gifted this by a friend and would highly recommend it. I had been told to buy hemrhoid pads.... useless advice! In fact... this gift was what I needed instead. Each time urinating I would spray.... not only would it numb, disinfect and soothe.... it would also make me feel fresh and beautiful which is exactly what you need after giving birth. You need to feel fresh and beautiful... while in discomfort.... so the soothing just helped too! Love love love.... and is a must must must.
Shauna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Seriously ladies, if you've been constipaited because of baby and your rump feels like it's on fire then this is your best friend. Just a little spritz and instantly your bum will thank you. Trust me.. plusit's all natural so you can't really go wrong.
Alle V.
Rochester Hls, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Regardless what type of birth you experience ( I've been through both) this product is great to have on hand!
Anne H.
Durham, NC
This stuff really does help and i do not have any idea why. its wonderful, natural, and effective
lacie h.
Prosperity, SC
Someone let me know how this is!