Motherlove Pregnant Belly Oil

by Motherlove

This luxurious oil nurtures your body and helps to prevent stretch marks while relieving the itch of growing skin. Our Pregnant Belly Oil is crafted to utilize all-natural ingredients to provide moisturizing relief to your body throughout the day.

- Made with All-Natural Ingredients
- Gently Scented
- Trusted by Healthcare Professionals
- Sustainably-Made in a Zero-Waste Facility
- Certified Cruelty-Free by Leaping Bunny

Wonderful for regular moisturizing throughout the day and gently scented with lavender and chamomile.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Motherlove Pregnant Belly Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Silver Spgs, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This oil is so amazing it really helps with my stretch marks and makes them fade away and my skin is so soft and smooth I love how this oil helps my skin and my stretch marks it's truly amazing and priced very well, I have recommended this to my other friends even those who aren't pregnant.
Sandy Springs
Gives noticeable difference in preventing stretch marks as well as helping with the old ones, smoother skin and more blended tones of stretch marks. Some of my favorite products for pregnancy body and after pregnancy body. Would definitely recommend!
Arlington Heights, IL
This was the first product I purchased to moisturize with. I find oils easier to use than balms since they can be rubbed in faster and easier. The smell of this was great. I would say one con to this is the price. I am not sure it is above and beyond any other product so I would probably try another one with I run out and need to repurchase.
Las Vegas
Es un buen multivitamínico para  para la piel de la madre en general se recomienda. Creo que las madres deben usarlo y que ayuda con el cuidado de su piel ya que es importante . Y tiene un buen precio para que cualquiera pueda comprarlo
Surprise, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not only does this product help to prevent stretch marks but it helps to relieve your itchy belly. It is inexpensive and overall a great product. It met higher than my expectations going into buying this product.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this one. Alot of belly balms have a weird smell that leaves your hands super greasy but this one smells amazing and helps moisturize my tummy and keep it from itching for longer than most.
Warsaw, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
A cery good belly oil for streaching skin. Being pregnant i feel this stops the itching and helps with my streach marks. Its a very nice product.
Leaves a sticky substance after drying. It has a good sent but haven’t seen results yet. I prefer bio-oil just because it works better for me.
Barnegat, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I did not like the feeling of the oil on my skin! It left a sticky residue BUT it smells amazing! And is amazing if I am using it before bed
Smyrna, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the oil and it seems to work so far. Since it’s really oily I wear a tight tank top to make sure all the oil gets absorbed.

Looking for your answer?