BY MOTHERLOVE #7 in Nipple Care

The birth of a child is a time of discovery and natural bonding. Mortherlove products are crafted with certified organic herbs and are free of synthetic or artificial ingredients, providing nurturing care while remaining gentle on delicate skin. see more...

Angelica N.
Silverdale, WA
This stuff is amazing! I love how natural products are used and a little definitely goes a long long way. Not drying and you can actually use this I cracked skin anywhere on the body.
Tiffany R.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is like magic. Dry cracked nipples healed within hours of application. I've even used it on my babies for diaper rash cream.
Amy C.
This stuff helped with nursing and the cracked nipples at the beginning so much. It is natural so you don't have to clean it off before baby latches back on which was way easier than other products that said you had to clean it off before feeding.
Genevieve M.
Berlin, NJ
Really nice product. Feel good knowing there aren't any bad ingredients in it and it is natural. Feels soft when applied, not too greasy and not too thick. Really reasonable price point, haven't finished the jar yet and I am three months into nursing!
Cristina G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I thought this was a great natural alternative but sadly my baby didn’t agree with it. Even when I tried to use a wipe to remove it before nursing, she still wouldn’t latch. When I fully washed it off she would and it happened every time so I had to stop using it.
Leslie T.
Liberty, MO
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is amazing! I’ve tried several creams in the past but love the texture and scent of this! Baby wasn’t bother by it and it felts amazing on!
Chelsie W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
This has helped my nipples when they become dry, it’s super affordable for us and makes everything so comfortable. It met my expectations and I love that I don’t have to wipe it off before nursing my baby.
Andrea S.
Purchased at: Target
I can't say enough good things about this. The ingredients are great and i love that I don't have to worry about wiping it off before I nurse my son. It heals, doesn't just act as a barrier. I couldn't have made it through the first few weeks nursing without this product.
JustJada💕 R.
Flint, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
Very soothing to my nipple, it was really dry and itchy after feeding my love and pumping, did not regret getting it as a gift.
Lydia M.
Lackland AFB, TX
I cannot tell you how much I love this nipple cream, it smells amazing, it’s not overly thick and sticky like the popular name brand nipple creams. It’s smooth and I use it for lips too, works great. I’ve tried the other brands of nipple brand creams and this one is by far the best. Soothed my sore nipples and I had a rough first month of breast feeding!