BY MOTHERLOVE #7 in Nipple Care

The birth of a child is a time of discovery and natural bonding. Mortherlove products are crafted with certified organic herbs and are free of synthetic or artificial ingredients, providing nurturing care while remaining gentle on delicate skin. see more...

Lydia M.
Lackland AFB, TX
I cannot tell you how much I love this nipple cream, it smells amazing, it’s not overly thick and sticky like the popular name brand nipple creams. It’s smooth and I use it for lips too, works great. I’ve tried the other brands of nipple brand creams and this one is by far the best. Soothed my sore nipples and I had a rough first month of breast feeding!
brittany w.
Glendale, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
After trying lanolin cream, and it literally feeling like chapstick on my nipples, I tried this cream. And I am so happy that I did! It healed up my scabs so quickly and goes on so nicely. Make sure that you wear nursing pads when you wear this cream though, it will stain your shirt/bra!
Leslie T.
Liberty, MO
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is amazing! I’ve tried several creams in the past but love the texture and scent of this! Baby wasn’t bother by it and it felts amazing on!
Genevieve M.
Berlin, NJ
Really nice product. Feel good knowing there aren't any bad ingredients in it and it is natural. Feels soft when applied, not too greasy and not too thick. Really reasonable price point, haven't finished the jar yet and I am three months into nursing!
Angelica N.
Silverdale, WA
This stuff is amazing! I love how natural products are used and a little definitely goes a long long way. Not drying and you can actually use this I cracked skin anywhere on the body.
courtney S.
Ponca City.
From cluster feeding to two bouts of mastitis a plugged duct and now teething. I wouldn't be nursing still with outfits stuff. Its a life savor. I don't like the way it makes my fingers feel like Vaseline but other than that great product
jo c.
Pasadena, CA
Purchased at: Target
Love this stuff! It goes on smooth and comes in a cute container. I would put some on in the early weeks of nursing and it would effectively keep my nipples from sticking to clothing (ouch!)
Jessica G.
Purchased at: Target
Definitely my favorite nipple cream. It is safe to nurse with on. Helps a bunch with cracked nipples and cluster feeding
Shannon W.
My lactation consultant suggested this product as it has healing properties and soothes. The ingredients are great and didn’t seem to bother my baby if I still had some on while he ate. Coconut oil also helped the soreness but the consistency of the motherlove is good because it doesn’t get hard when it’s cold.
Alyssa W.
Racine
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I used this with my first child and I loved it! Very moisturizing and really helps a lot which dry and cracked nipples. Only thing I did not like was the smell it didn’t have a pleasant smell at all.