BY MOTHERLOVE #9 in Nipple Care

The birth of a child is a time of discovery and natural bonding. Mortherlove products are crafted with certified organic herbs and are free of synthetic or artificial ingredients, providing nurturing care while remaining gentle on delicate skin. see more...

jo c.
Pasadena, CA
Purchased at: Target
Love this stuff! It goes on smooth and comes in a cute container. I would put some on in the early weeks of nursing and it would effectively keep my nipples from sticking to clothing (ouch!)
courtney S.
Ponca City.
From cluster feeding to two bouts of mastitis a plugged duct and now teething. I wouldn't be nursing still with outfits stuff. Its a life savor. I don't like the way it makes my fingers feel like Vaseline but other than that great product
Angelica N.
Silverdale, WA
This stuff is amazing! I love how natural products are used and a little definitely goes a long long way. Not drying and you can actually use this I cracked skin anywhere on the body.
Genevieve M.
Berlin, NJ
Really nice product. Feel good knowing there aren't any bad ingredients in it and it is natural. Feels soft when applied, not too greasy and not too thick. Really reasonable price point, haven't finished the jar yet and I am three months into nursing!
Leslie T.
Liberty, MO
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is amazing! I’ve tried several creams in the past but love the texture and scent of this! Baby wasn’t bother by it and it felts amazing on!
brittany w.
Glendale, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
After trying lanolin cream, and it literally feeling like chapstick on my nipples, I tried this cream. And I am so happy that I did! It healed up my scabs so quickly and goes on so nicely. Make sure that you wear nursing pads when you wear this cream though, it will stain your shirt/bra!
Mehgan M.
Fort Bragg, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
I loved this product. I love Earth Mama Diaper Salve, but this Nipple Cream beats Earth Mamas hands down. I was given a sample of this by a lactation consultant after delivering my 3rd son and I loved it. I ended up purchasing it again during my 4th pregnancy.
JustJada💕 R.
Flint, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
Very soothing to my nipple, it was really dry and itchy after feeding my love and pumping, did not regret getting it as a gift.
Andrea S.
Purchased at: Target
I can't say enough good things about this. The ingredients are great and i love that I don't have to worry about wiping it off before I nurse my son. It heals, doesn't just act as a barrier. I couldn't have made it through the first few weeks nursing without this product.
Chelsie W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
This has helped my nipples when they become dry, it’s super affordable for us and makes everything so comfortable. It met my expectations and I love that I don’t have to wipe it off before nursing my baby.