BY MOTHERLOVE #7 in Nipple Care

The birth of a child is a time of discovery and natural bonding. Mortherlove products are crafted with certified organic herbs and are free of synthetic or artificial ingredients, providing nurturing care while remaining gentle on delicate skin. see more...

Margaret A.
Purchased at: Target
I would not be able to function without this cream! It is the best thing that has happened to me since I started nursing/pumping breastmilk. The packaging is clean. It’s worth the value and it is long lasting. I like that it is not scented and all natural. The only downfall is the olive oil leaves stains on clothes.
Shannon W.
My lactation consultant suggested this product as it has healing properties and soothes. The ingredients are great and didn’t seem to bother my baby if I still had some on while he ate. Coconut oil also helped the soreness but the consistency of the motherlove is good because it doesn’t get hard when it’s cold.
Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
Purchased at: Target
L O V E this nipple cream! I used three different brands with wash of my (3) children, and I must say this is my favorite. It did exactly what it advertised and my nipples were sore because my son had a tongue tie, but my third time around with postpartum, finally I didn’t have cracked and bleeding nipples.
Mehgan M.
Fort Bragg, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
I loved this product. I love Earth Mama Diaper Salve, but this Nipple Cream beats Earth Mamas hands down. I was given a sample of this by a lactation consultant after delivering my 3rd son and I loved it. I ended up purchasing it again during my 4th pregnancy.
Sarah B.
Spanaway, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
I definitely like this production. It is in the oily/thin side so, although it does seem healing I don’t feel like it stays in place or coats as well as some competing products. It is extremely easy to apply but it can stain if it gets on clothing
Arielle L.
Fallbrook
it is different and extraordinary at the same time. It did heal my nipples and I love the smell of it. I buy every year for the donation to the pregnancy center the children love it and the moms the love the price as well!
Tracy S.
East Haddam, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
This was recommended by my lactation specialist after I had really bad cracked nipples. I smells amazing and the consistency is light and not sticky but it did nothing for helping my cracked nipples.
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
Purchased at: Target
Th mother love cream works wonder. I used it during the first few days when my son was learning to latch. It definitely healed and revealed soreness in between feedings. I would recommend.
Neelam N.
Bartlesville , OK
Frankly, i am not sure if this helped as i tried this for couple of weeks and it still did nothing so i started applying my breast milk to the nipples it works better than this cream.
Victoria M.
Gautier, MS
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is amazing. It helps soothe sore nipples and the baby can breast feed without it having to be wiped off. It smells great and works wonderfully.