BY MOTHERLOVE #7 in Nipple Care

The birth of a child is a time of discovery and natural bonding. Mortherlove products are crafted with certified organic herbs and are free of synthetic or artificial ingredients, providing nurturing care while remaining gentle on delicate skin. see more...

Katlin L.
Grain Valley, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
This product was excellent as a new nursing mother! It helped keep my nipples hydrated and I never experienced any cracking, bleeding, or severe pain! It does stain clothes though since it contains olive oil. I would recommend this to anyone who is nursing or pumping!
Allison C.
San Antonio, TX
Love this all natural nipple cream. Helped with easing the pain in the beginning and keeping them not chapped. At first I did have chapped and bloody nipples. But this helped a bunch. It was fine for my daughter, she did not mind. Would completely recommend.
Katt M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Goes on smoothly. No weird smells. Love that it’s a certified organic products. Safe for breastfed baby. Nothing bad about it. Price is just right for the amount too. Overall I’m happy with this purchase.
Madeline D.
Purchased at: Target
The best and only nipple cream to use. Pricey for the size but worth. Lanolin has no healing properties. This was a life saver during the first couple weeks of nursing. I still buy it for chapped lips
Sara🐝 F.
Downey, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this cream and only used it once, it’s pretty inexpensive, it doesn’t have a sent, I’m not sure how well it works, or if my baby liked it, since again I only used it once.
♊️ A.
Delhi, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product. It really helped me when I was in severe pain. I love that the ingredients are all natural & that you don’t have to worry about removing it before feeding again. I recommend it!
Elaina O.
Medford, OR
Purchased at: Amazon
This cream is seriously a lifesaver. I was a first time breastfeeding mom and this cream is the best. I kept it with me at all time when I was first breastfeeding. I would apply it liberally after each nursing session. The smell is nice and not strong. It is great for all over as well because I would use it for my hands and lips. The best part is I did not have to wash it off before feeding my baby. It absorbed quickly and my daughter was not bothered by it at all. I bought 3 jars just in case but it prevented any cracks so I ended up only using one jar. For the price and quality, I highly recommend this product.
Courtney S.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this! So much better than the typical lanolin creams. This is my second baby and breastfeeding has been totally different this time around. I don’t know what I would have done without this cream at the beginning. I brought it to the hospital when my daughter was born and I’m so glad I did!
Amanda T.
Mullan, ID
Purchased at: Target
All time favorite cream. It is the only reason I’m still nursing. In the beginning my daughter had a shallow latch (she just had a small mouth) and my nipples were constantly cracked and bleeding, this cream basically numbs your nipples and provides moisture. I used it before and after every session for so long as it’s safe for baby. I still use it if I get dry
courtney S.
Ponca City.
From cluster feeding to two bouts of mastitis a plugged duct and now teething. I wouldn't be nursing still with outfits stuff. Its a life savor. I don't like the way it makes my fingers feel like Vaseline but other than that great product