BY MOTHERLOVE #7 in Nipple Care

The birth of a child is a time of discovery and natural bonding. Mortherlove products are crafted with certified organic herbs and are free of synthetic or artificial ingredients, providing nurturing care while remaining gentle on delicate skin. see more...

Bisma Z.
Germantown , MD
Purchased at: Amazon
This is magic in a bottle. I’m a new mom so and exclusively breastfeeding so after the first couple of days my nipples became so sore and dry. It was ridiculously painful but this is a life saver plus it’s organic and completely safe for the baby. Highly recommended
Christina L.
I was given a sample of this in the hospital by my lactation consultant. I liked that it is made of natural and safe products for me and baby. We ordered more off of Amazon when my sample ran out. I didn’t use this as much as another brand. I felt that the other brand worked better for me to help with dry and cracked nipples. I would definitely give this product a try again in the future since it is natural and not too expensive.
Caitlin L.
Lewisville, NC
Purchased at: Target
My OB recommended this product for my terribly cracked and sore Nipples. This is a wonderful product with great ingredients. This is definitely a Cream you should try out. Start using this stuff before you need it to prevent nipples from becoming very dry.
Ashley W.
Fort Bragg
The ingredients in this are wonderful, which is why I gave it 4 stars- the actual usefulness of the product for me is questionable. I did end up cracking and bleeding while exclusively using this as a nipple cream. I ended up having to use a nipple cream with lanolin in it because this wasn’t doing enough for me and my baby’s bad latch was causing a lot of pain. I would recommend using a lanolin based product for sure!
Megan W.
Susanville, CA
I liked the nipple cream. I only used it for about 2 weeks and my nipples were healed completely. I skipped a couple days and I would put this on and my scabs would just dissolve and they would feel much better.
Angel C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This nipple cream is extremely soft and smooth to apply. Unlike other creams that have to be warmed and softened before applying, this nipple cream glides on silky smooth. I used it at the peak of nipple cracking and pain when I could hardly bare anything in contact with my nipples. My favorite part is that it does not have to be washed off before nursing baby.
Maya F.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Babies R Us
I initially purchased this pre-baby. I used it for my ashy nips- as that what happens when your body is going through so many hormonal changes. As time went along I used this in my breastfeeding journey and I have no complaints. It’s lightweight, odorless (to me) and goes a long way. I’m not a fan of the price, but I do recommend as a one time ‘splurge’ purchase.
Jessie R.
brooklyn park
This saved my life!! My little one didn't latch well at all the first two weeks and severely cracked both sides and was actually ingesting blood! I put this on and covered with seran wrap (my nurse segested to) and over night the felt 10x better with in two day almost healed. ( And new feeding Technics to stop her from latching wrong)
Alyssa H.
Galveston, TX
My lactation specialist gave me two nipple creams and this was one of them. While they both work great, I prefer this one because it is tasteless and okay for to have on your nipples before feeding. Works great! Although for the first few months I used a mix. The pot has A TON in it! Still have some and have breastfed past a year
Chelsi B.
Dana Point, CA
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I just recently had my 3rd child but this was the first time trying motherlove nipple cream and holy life changer! I was 3 weeks into breast feeding and was so uncomfortable when a friend told me to try this. I will never use anything else! I instantly felt relief it is so soothing and hydrating.