BY MOTHERLOVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Motherlove's Nipple Cream (1 ounce jar) is an all-natural herbal salve that quickly and effectively relieves the discomfort of sore, cracked nursing nipples. Made with 100% certified organic, GMO-free, food-grade ingredients (marshmallow root, calendula, extra virgin olive oil, shea butter, and beeswax), this cream is safe for ingestion and does not need to be washed off prior to breastfeeding your baby. Motherlove's Nipple Cream does not contain lanolin and has a zero rating (indicating zero toxins) on the Environmental Working Group's Skin Deep Database. see more...

• Where is the best place to buy this product? 3 Answers
  • Any recommend advice on this im looking to start a stock up on st...1 Answers
  • I'm due in May, and I am worried about breast feeding. This produ...1 Answers
Erica A.
I carried this stuff with me every where since it saved my nipples. It completely healed me within a few days. Its all natural and safe for the baby too which made me feel better about using it as much as i did. A little bit goes a long way and it doesn’t feel gross. I also used it before pumping. I ordered a two pack off amazon and will use again.
VIC K.
I think this is my favorite nipple cream on the market. I purchased from Mom’s Milk Boutique and I recommend that you do the same! I also love using this on chapped cheeks, lips, and a diaper barrier in a pinch. I love this formula so much better than lanolin. It isn’t as sticky or thick and you don’t have to wipe it off before your baby nurses. It’s also effective as a barrier when you are going to pump.
Aryn H.
My absolute favorite nipple cream! As a breastfeeding mom of 2, I've tried many different creams and this is the best hands down. It's lanolin free, which I prefer, it's not thick or sticky, and it's instantly soothing. It is great for the early days, teething or any other time your nipples may need some extra love. It spreads so nicely, and a little goes a long way, so the jar lasts forever. It's made with organic products, which is so important when your putting it on some of your most gentle skin. Its completely safe for baby and you do not have to wipe it off before nursing, because really....what mom has time for that?? And bonus, it makes a great lip balm too!
Cassee B.
Calif City, CA
Life... or should I say nipple saver! This nipple cream is such a helpful product for a breastfeeding momma. This is such a gentle product meaning it's very high quality, soft, relaxing and incredibly healing! Extremely useful for cracked and raw nipples. It's also really great in general for using on diaper rashes, cuts and scrapes. It helps to heal very quickly and because it's all natural I use it on my kids all the time.
Lindsay P.
Asheville, NC
I've been using this for 10 days and I love it. I had some dryness on my nipples and it got rid of that right away. I feel like it prevented it from becoming a bigger problem. The ingredients are just olive oil, beeswax, shea butter, marshmallow root, and calendula. That's an ingredient list I can get behind. Also it's certified organic and cruelty free. Because of its natural ingredients, I don't have to remove it before feeding my baby.
Meagan S.
Cedar park, TX
Before I gave birth to my second child I knew I would need some kind of nipple cream before I started the breastfeeding adventure. This time around I didn't want to use the lanolin that the hospital gave me with my first. What I love about this cream is its all natural and I don't have to worry about wiping it off before nursing. And it also works amazing! So much better than lanolin!
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I really can't complain much about this product, although it DOES STAIN -- ugh >:( -- it is very soft and has helped quite a lot since I've been breastfeeding.. Makes momma happy and hasn't given my son any thrush or resistance to his feedings! It's a pricey little jar, but I think it's a great thing to buy if you do have cracked, painful skin.
Kara S.
This nipple cream is really nice and I highly recommend to all new moms out there. I have tried multiple and this stuff was heaven sent! It also can be used on dry skin or just as a lotion in the middle of the night for dry skin when nothing else is close by! Ha!
Mimi C.
This saved me during a horrendous milk bleb episode. This was so soothing and all natural so I didn't have to worry about a residue or anything else getting to baby while breastfeeding. I definitely recommend this if you're pumping or nursing
Nicole R.
I only bought this because I could not find my usual Bamboobies brand.  But I am so glad that I found this!  I started getting sores once my daughter's teeth came in and this has soothed those sores and healed them as well.  I will definitely be buying this again!
C C.
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Where have you purchased this?
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Can you get the stain out of clothes!?! HOW!! I'm so upset I stained something and didn't realize until now, I hope I can get it out somehow.
Jeanette C.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I'm due in May, and I am worried about breast feeding. This product has a lot of positive reviews! Any downsides to this product?
amber s.
Any recommend advice on this im looking to start a stock up on stuff I'll need.