BY MOTHERLOVE #4 in Nipple Care

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Motherlove's Nipple Cream (1 ounce jar) is an all-natural herbal salve that quickly and effectively relieves the discomfort of sore, cracked nursing nipples. Made with 100% certified organic, GMO-free, food-grade ingredients (marshmallow root, calendula, extra virgin olive oil, shea butter, and beeswax), this cream is safe for ingestion and does not need to be washed off prior to breastfeeding your baby. Motherlove's Nipple Cream does not contain lanolin and has a zero rating (indicating zero toxins) on the Environmental Working Group's Skin Deep Database. see more...

• Where is the best place to buy this product? 3 Answers
  • Any recommend advice on this im looking to start a stock up on st...1 Answers
  • I'm due in May, and I am worried about breast feeding. This produ...1 Answers
Savannah B.
Greenville, SC
AMAZING, and I  looove that it's lanolin-free! It goes on like butter, and the smell is so mild and subtle that it's actually unnoticeable. It works like a charm, and soothes sore, painful nipples, immediately really. Not only is this nipple cream amazing, but it lasts SO long! Through the adjustment days with a newborn, and onto those dreaded teething days. Would 100% recommend.
Danielle M.
Greenfield , IN
The holy grail of all nipple ointments. This goes on like butter and I’m never worried about if baby wants to nurse shortly after I apply it as it’s safe. I used it all the time and didn’t even use half of it while my nipples were very sensitive those first few months. Love love love this product!
VIC K.
I think this is my favorite nipple cream on the market. I purchased from Mom’s Milk Boutique and I recommend that you do the same! I also love using this on chapped cheeks, lips, and a diaper barrier in a pinch. I love this formula so much better than lanolin. It isn’t as sticky or thick and you don’t have to wipe it off before your baby nurses. It’s also effective as a barrier when you are going to pump.
Yadira C.
Fort Worth
The perfect nipple cream out there! It soothes and I love that I can put it on before pumping or breastfeeding my daughter and it’s perfectly safe for her and me. I can’t recommend this enough to all mommies!
Amy B.
I brought this nipple cream before having my daughter. The lactation dr. At the hospital said that it was a good one. Which she was total right. It help heal up my busted bleed vessels in a day.
Aryn H.
My absolute favorite nipple cream! As a breastfeeding mom of 2, I've tried many different creams and this is the best hands down. It's lanolin free, which I prefer, it's not thick or sticky, and it's instantly soothing. It is great for the early days, teething or any other time your nipples may need some extra love. It spreads so nicely, and a little goes a long way, so the jar lasts forever. It's made with organic products, which is so important when your putting it on some of your most gentle skin. Its completely safe for baby and you do not have to wipe it off before nursing, because really....what mom has time for that?? And bonus, it makes a great lip balm too!
Cassee B.
Calif City, CA
Life... or should I say nipple saver! This nipple cream is such a helpful product for a breastfeeding momma. This is such a gentle product meaning it's very high quality, soft, relaxing and incredibly healing! Extremely useful for cracked and raw nipples. It's also really great in general for using on diaper rashes, cuts and scrapes. It helps to heal very quickly and because it's all natural I use it on my kids all the time.
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
Before I gave birth to my second child I knew I would need some kind of nipple cream before I started the breastfeeding adventure. This time around I didn't want to use the lanolin that the hospital gave me with my first. What I love about this cream is its all natural and I don't have to worry about wiping it off before nursing. And it also works amazing! So much better than lanolin!
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I really can't complain much about this product, although it DOES STAIN -- ugh >:( -- it is very soft and has helped quite a lot since I've been breastfeeding.. Makes momma happy and hasn't given my son any thrush or resistance to his feedings! It's a pricey little jar, but I think it's a great thing to buy if you do have cracked, painful skin.
Erica A.
I carried this stuff with me every where since it saved my nipples. It completely healed me within a few days. Its all natural and safe for the baby too which made me feel better about using it as much as i did. A little bit goes a long way and it doesn’t feel gross. I also used it before pumping. I ordered a two pack off amazon and will use again.
C C.
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Where have you purchased this?
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Can you get the stain out of clothes!?! HOW!! I'm so upset I stained something and didn't realize until now, I hope I can get it out somehow.
Jeanette C.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I'm due in May, and I am worried about breast feeding. This product has a lot of positive reviews! Any downsides to this product?
amber s.
Any recommend advice on this im looking to start a stock up on stuff I'll need.