BY MOTHERLOVE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Motherlove's Nipple Cream (1 ounce jar) is an all-natural herbal salve that quickly and effectively relieves the discomfort of sore, cracked nursing nipples. Made with 100% certified organic, GMO-free, food-grade ingredients (marshmallow root, calendula, extra virgin olive oil, shea butter, and beeswax), this cream is safe for ingestion and does not need to be washed off prior to breastfeeding your baby. Motherlove's Nipple Cream does not contain lanolin and has a zero rating (indicating zero toxins) on the Environmental Working Group's Skin Deep Database. see more...

• Where is the best place to buy this product? 3 Answers
  • Any recommend advice on this im looking to start a stock up on st...1 Answers
  • I'm due in May, and I am worried about breast feeding. This produ...1 Answers
Jackie B.
Madison, AL
I have currently been breastfeeding for 6 months and could not live without this product! I love that it is organic and will not hurt your little one. I get instant relief and feel healed in between nursing sessions. This has been especially helpful as we navigate teething and breastfeeding. Must have product for breastfeeding mamas!
Aries D.
Saint Paul, MN
This product saved my life while breastfeeding. After trying different brands I found this cute tiny little nipple cream after applying it just once I noticed the difference. The only thing I want to mention is that it leaves a yellow stain but it's easily washable. It's easy to use and safe for baby.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Uh-may-zing. When I ran out of my other brand I used this that was gifted to me and I fell in love. The smell is so lovely and soothed my aching breasts instantly. Those first months of adjustment to somebody constantly nursing are tough but this makes it a bit easier to get through.
Mimi C.
This saved me during a horrendous milk bleb episode. This was so soothing and all natural so I didn't have to worry about a residue or anything else getting to baby while breastfeeding. I definitely recommend this if you're pumping or nursing
Cristyle E.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
This was my savior when I started nursing my LO. Works amazing and quickly - which is key! Can't recommend it enough.
Cassee B.
California City
Life... or should I say nipple saver! This nipple cream is such a helpful product for a breastfeeding momma. This is such a gentle product meaning it's very high quality, soft, relaxing and incredibly healing! Extremely useful for cracked and raw nipples. It's also really great in general for using on diaper rashes, cuts and scrapes. It helps to heal very quickly and because it's all natural I use it on my kids all the time.
Kara S.
This nipple cream is really nice and I highly recommend to all new moms out there. I have tried multiple and this stuff was heaven sent! It also can be used on dry skin or just as a lotion in the middle of the night for dry skin when nothing else is close by! Ha!
Aryn H.
My absolute favorite nipple cream! As a breastfeeding mom of 2, I've tried many different creams and this is the best hands down. It's lanolin free, which I prefer, it's not thick or sticky, and it's instantly soothing. It is great for the early days, teething or any other time your nipples may need some extra love. It spreads so nicely, and a little goes a long way, so the jar lasts forever. It's made with organic products, which is so important when your putting it on some of your most gentle skin. Its completely safe for baby and you do not have to wipe it off before nursing, because really....what mom has time for that?? And bonus, it makes a great lip balm too!
Kristina S.
Tacoma, WA
This product works wonders. I did not use it on a regular basis in the beginning because I didn't have any pain yet which was kind of not smart to wait. However once I started having more pain I would apply this after feeds and it helped with the soreness. A little goes a long way so this one ounce jar is going to last forever. I like the smell and it stays on for quite some time. I highly recommend this product!
Lindsay P.
Asheville, NC
I've been using this for 10 days and I love it. I had some dryness on my nipples and it got rid of that right away. I feel like it prevented it from becoming a bigger problem. The ingredients are just olive oil, beeswax, shea butter, marshmallow root, and calendula. That's an ingredient list I can get behind. Also it's certified organic and cruelty free. Because of its natural ingredients, I don't have to remove it before feeding my baby.
C C.
Where is the best place to buy this product?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Where have you purchased this?
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Can you get the stain out of clothes!?! HOW!! I'm so upset I stained something and didn't realize until now, I hope I can get it out somehow.
amber s.
Any recommend advice on this im looking to start a stock up on stuff I'll need.
Jeanette C.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I'm due in May, and I am worried about breast feeding. This product has a lot of positive reviews! Any downsides to this product?