BY MOTHERLOVE #6 in Nipple Care

Breastfeeding is an ideal way to nourish and bond with your little one, but nursing can come with the discomfort of sore, cracked nipples. Make sure you are taking care of yourself to fully enjoy the breastfeeding experience by providing premium relief for your nipples with Motherlove’s award-winning Nipple Cream. All of the ingredients are certified organic and does not need to be washed off prior to breastfeeding.

extra virgin olive oil*, beeswax*, shea butter*, marshmallow root*, calendula flower*

*Certified Organic Ingredients

• Where is the best place to buy this product? 3 Answers
  • Any recommend advice on this im looking to start a stock ...1 Answers
  • I'm due in May, and I am worried about breast feeding. Th...1 Answers
Motherlove Nipple Cream

Start your review of Motherlove Nipple Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Yvette W.
This stuff is amazing! It's safe so you don't have to worry about washing your breast off before nursing. I received this from the hospital after giving birth. I have not used any other brand. Target sells it so if I need to restock on it, I know where to get it from. It's organic. All the ingredients are safe and it's cruelty free! It will stain fabrics due to being oil based, so keep that in mind when it comes to some of your favorite tops, bras and nighties! I highly recommend!!!
Savannah B.
Greenville, SC
AMAZING, and I  looove that it's lanolin-free! It goes on like butter, and the smell is so mild and subtle that it's actually unnoticeable. It works like a charm, and soothes sore, painful nipples, immediately really. Not only is this nipple cream amazing, but it lasts SO long! Through the adjustment days with a newborn, and onto those dreaded teething days. Would 100% recommend.
Angelica B.
madison
Someone gave me this product to try. I’m currently expecting so of course I haven’t gotten the full care due to the fact that I’m not really in dire need. But the price is inexpensive and it’s definitely soothing from what I can tell so far. I’ll continue to use it to get the full effect
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
This cream saved my nipples and I seriously buy it for everyone of my friends who has a baby! It healed my nipple very quick when I had a pretty bad wound due to an improper latch. It also has great ingredients so I don’t have to worry about wiping it off before we nurse!
Melissa P.
This was by far the best nipple cream for nursing mommas! I used it anytime I felt like my nipples were getting raw or cracked. This cream helped to heal them quickly and didn’t at all cause a problem or bother my child, nor was it bad for them. I highly recommend!
Ashley P.
Love love love this stuff!!! I bought this as a first time breastfeeding mom yep years ago and it worked wonders. My son had trouble latching which caused very cracked and sore nipples. A touch of this would heal my skin and allowed me to continue breastfeeding!
Kat G.
Tarzana, CA
While I thought (and still think) this was the best option to have for a sore nursing mom as it seemed the more natural option than the other brands, I only used this only when there was a true need for it, otherwise applying breast milk also helped.
Sheryl H.
I feel this is a great nipple cream with all natural ingredients versus petroleum and other harmful things in other nipple creams that baby should not be ingesting. This cream worked well for me to soothe those sore nipples common in early breastfeeding. I even used this as a lip balm and also a finger tip moisturizer as I was constantly washing my hands when my baby was a newborn. Overall, this is a nice versatile product that has multiple uses.
Mariya P.
Knoxville , TN
Organic is always the way to go for me so I looked for something like this specially with something that will interfere with baby .. this was a life saver for me .. I will always be greatful. Left my nipple soft. Any dryness that would accur along the way this was so quick to resolve the issue. I would strongly recomend for mamas.. I also used it for any chapped areas on my baby..
Brittany B.
Macon, GA
Mother love is exceptionally made. Top notch ingredients and no worry about baby ingesting them when it’s time to nurse. Just slather it on and start to feel better. Nursing is hard enough, get a product that makes you feel better.
April L.
tri-cities
Has anyone tried this brand of nipple cream? I’m looking into purchasing but wanted to know what others thought beforehand. I’ve heard great things about it.
Amber S.
Fresno, CA
Any recommend advice on this im looking to start a stock up on stuff I'll need.

Target