Motherlove More Milk Special Blend Herbal Breastfeeding Supplement with Goat's Rue to Increase Breast Milk Supply uploaded by Sabrina R.

BY MOTHERLOVE #16 in Lactation Support

An alcohol free liquid concentrate in vegetarian capsules. This formula blends the herbs in the more milk plus with goat's rue. Specially formulated at the request of lactation consultants, this product can stimulate mammary tissue and increase breast... see more...

Jamie N.
Lubbock, TX
I used this product when trying encourage re-lactation in one breast after I got an infection. I went from getting an ounce or less when pumping that side to getting more than two ounces each time. My overall supply nearly doubled.
Amber V.
Fall Creek, WI
Review for: 60 Herbal Capsules 60 Herbal Liquid Capsule more...
This has helped my milk supply since it slowing down due to mastitis. I am so glad that this is available and I was told to use it! I would recommend this product to others as well!
Sabrina R.
I take this once daily and I saw a noticeable increase in my breast milk supply. I was recommended these by a friend and they definitely helped me. I would recommend them as well.