Motherlove More Milk Special Blend Breastfeeding Supplement, 4oz Liquid Herbal Extract uploaded by Amber V.Motherlove More Milk Special Blend Breastfeeding Supplement, 4oz Liquid Herbal Extract uploaded by Amber V.

BY MOTHERLOVE #17 in Lactation Support

This formula blends the herbs in the more milk plus with goat's rue. Specially formulated at the request of lactation consultants, this product can stimulate mammary tissue and increase breast milk for women who did not increase in breast size during... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Chelsea H.
Review for: More Milk Special Blend 4 fl oz more...
This was a lifesaver for me! I was struggling with my milk supply when I started exclusively pumping and I was so discouraged. I tried the tea, cookies, power pumping and wasn’t seeing results. I finally ordered this and took two doses the day it came. The next morning I doubled the amount I pumped! I was so happy. This helped me get my supply up to a great level. I slowly stopped using it and my milk supply is still great. I will still take a dose now and then when I see my supply dropping a bit but I don’t use it everyday anymore. It worked wonders for me, I’m so glad I found it!
Erika J.
Bothell, WA
I heard wonderful things about this product. Unfortunately, I wasted 35.00 on it and saw no results after a few days. Not to mention that the taste was pretty unbearable. The taste was SO SO awful. I'm just warning anyone who tries it. I'm not saying don't try it because it seems to have worked for a lot of women.
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
Loved this product! found it to be very effective, although it did take a few days of continuous use before I saw a real increase in milk supply.
Kristen J.
Bridgewater, MA
This helped my milk production a ton. The taste was awful, but it was worth it for me to see the results I wanted!