Motherlove More Milk Special Blend uploaded by Sabrina R.Motherlove More Milk Special Blend uploaded by Amber V.Motherlove More Milk Special Blend uploaded by Amber V.

BY MOTHERLOVE

This formula blends the herbs in the more milk plus with goat's rue. Specially formulated at the request of lactation consultants, this product can help the development of mammary tissue and support breast milk supply for women who did not increase in breast size during pregnancy, have had previous breast surgeries and adoptive mothers.
Not for use during pregnancy.

goat’s rue herb*, fenugreek seed*, blessed thistle herb*, nettle leaf*, fennel seed*, grain alcohol*, deionized water

*Certified Organic Ingredients

Does not contain any milk, dairy, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, or gluten.

The following are possible side effects. Discontinue use if adverse side effects appear. Fenugreek may cause upset stomach or excessive gas in mother or baby, may lower blood sugar, may cause break through menstrual bleeding, may lower the thyroid hormone T3 and should be avoided by women with hypothyroidism.

Usage: Take 1 ml, 4 times per day. Women over 175 lbs take 2 ml, 3 times per day. May be taken with 1-2 oz. of liquid. Avoid additional liquids 15 minutes before and after each use.

Chelsea H.
This was a lifesaver for me! I was struggling with my milk supply when I started exclusively pumping and I was so discouraged. I tried the tea, cookies, power pumping and wasn’t seeing results. I finally ordered this and took two doses the day it came. The next morning I doubled the amount I pumped! I was so happy. This helped me get my supply up to a great level. I slowly stopped using it and my milk supply is still great. I will still take a dose now and then when I see my supply dropping a bit but I don’t use it everyday anymore. It worked wonders for me, I’m so glad I found it!
Jamie N.
Lubbock, TX
I used this product when trying encourage re-lactation in one breast after I got an infection. I went from getting an ounce or less when pumping that side to getting more than two ounces each time. My overall supply nearly doubled.
Erika J.
Bothell, WA
I heard wonderful things about this product. Unfortunately, I wasted 35.00 on it and saw no results after a few days. Not to mention that the taste was pretty unbearable. The taste was SO SO awful. I'm just warning anyone who tries it. I'm not saying don't try it because it seems to have worked for a lot of women.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
This has helped my milk supply since it slowing down due to mastitis. I am so glad that this is available and I was told to use it! I would recommend this product to others as well!
Sabrina R.
I take this once daily and I saw a noticeable increase in my breast milk supply. I was recommended these by a friend and they definitely helped me. I would recommend them as well.
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
Loved this product! found it to be very effective, although it did take a few days of continuous use before I saw a real increase in milk supply.
Kristen J.
Bridgewater, MA
This helped my milk production a ton. The taste was awful, but it was worth it for me to see the results I wanted!
McKenzie R.
Santa Teresa , NM
Tinctures are hard for me to take. If I had known about their alcohol free tincture, I would have gotten that one to make it easier. I believe that tinctures a very powerful but I only used this one a few times when I was out of my tea and it worked just as well!
Alyssa L.
I’ve used this at different times through nursing 3 babies and plan on using it with my 4th (due any day!).
It’s the product I used during serious dips in my production and it always brings it back around!
Jessica M.
Coeur d'Alene
This product did help with increasing my milk production. It was pretty expensive for the small bottle. It did meet my expectations but it honestly taste soooooooo gross it was hard to take. It did increase my milk supply so all in all it was a good product.