Motherlove More Milk Plus® - Traditional Tincture

More Milk Plus® - Traditional Tincture

Any side effects?
How long does it take to work? How much does it increase supply like an ounce or a lot more?
Hour long did it take to work
Start your review of Motherlove More Milk Plus® - Traditional Tincture!
Michael Patrick P.
Barnesville, GA
Motherlove More Milk Plus® - Traditional Tincture uploaded by Michael Patrick P.
Really love this company this helps so much with my milk production when I'm about to dry up it's awesome I do think it has a little of alcohol in it so idk if it's completely safe for babys but I use it with absolutely no issues at all love this recommend
Dana D.
Irondale, OH
I absolutely love this product it’s pricey but worth the money!! It’s my new favorite vitamins of all time. ecommend this to everyone
Kareena D.
I took these for 3 months postpartum starting at 1 week postpartum because my milk still hadn’t come in. It helped for sure it has a little bit of a funky smell but I’ve tried others and they do as well.
Gurmeet  K.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: CVS
These capsules worked really wonderful. My milk supply is almost double than the earlier. I can feed my both babies 👶. Highly recommended .
Christy W.
Fletcher, NC
This product is something I used after my child was born. It did help produce more milk at the beginning just as it described but I had to quit using it so I really didn’t get any long term use and can’t really provide anything more than when I used it for the 6weeks I did it seemed to be working like it described! I would definitely use it again because of this.
Emily D.
Wildwood, MO
The truth is, I don't know if it's this that helped me with my milk production, drinking more water or taking the actual prescription pills that my breastfeeding doctor gave me. I did use these for multiple months with my two youngest with not much of an increase in output. With my last child I was diagnosed with IGT so I actually have a medical condition that causes me to not make much milk anyway as I can't grow more of glands needed for production. I know others who swear by this product. It has good ingredients and is more like a nice vitamin or supplement in my opinion. I doubt if we had more children that I would use this given my condition and it not helping it. It isn't worth the cost for me.
AmoraRossel P.
Worth every penny. I held back on these supplements for five months because of their price. I initially had good luck with Fenugreek, but when my first bottle ran out, I discovered I had barely any results with the second bottle- which also smelled and tasted less potent even though it was the exact same brand as before. I tried another brand. No luck. I've gone through several bottles by this brand and my results have been consistent. I find I need the Shatavari and the More Milk along with a couple of bowls of oatmeal and plenty of water to have as much as I'd like, and I try to time the pills about 45-60 minutes before I think I'm going to nurse to see the best results. Love it!
Ashley R.
’m not sure if it really helps my supply or not. Tastes disgusting, but people tell me it has helped them.  Motherlove More Milk Plus® - Traditional Tincture
Yenny I.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the first time I tried supplement for breasmilk. Price for the value is good. I don't like the after taste it's too bitter for me. Not as well as I'm expected but still give a good contribution to increasing my breastmilk production. Everbody body is different, but still recommended.
Ixhon A.
Maplewood, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
My lactation specalist told me to get this when my daughter was a week old because my supply wasn't very good and I was pumping and supplementing. Well, let me tell you my supply is FANTASTIC now! So much so that I cut back from taking these twice a day to once. I went from pumping barely 1/2 an ounce per side to 1-2oz and now after 3 weeks nearly 3-4 per side!! My daughter is THRIVING and and gained nearly 3lbs from her birth weight at her 1 month check up and I stopped supplementing. Now I'm simply pumping to save for later