BY MOTHERLOVE #26 in Lactation Support

Motherlove's best selling herbal lactation, More Milk Plus, is designed to support lactation for breastfeeding mothers.
Not for use during pregnancy.

fenugreek seed*, blessed thistle herb*, nettle leaf*, fennel seed*, grain alcohol*, deionized water

*Certified Organic Ingredients

More Milk Plus does not contain any milk, dairy, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, or gluten.

The following are possible side effects. Discontinue use if adverse side effects appear. Fenugreek may cause upset stomach or excessive gas in mother or baby, may lower blood sugar, may cause break through menstrual bleeding, may lower the thyroid hormone T3 and should be avoided by women with hypothyroidism.

Usage: Take 1 ml, 4 times per day. Women over 175 lbs take 2 ml, 3 times per day. May be taken with 1-2 oz. of liquid. Avoid additional liquids 15 minutes before and after each use.

Alle V.
Rochester Hls, MI
This is one of my favorite brands when it comes to afterbirth and baby. Quality ingredients and this is my favorite supplement to have on hand. It is a liquid form and has a hint of anise flavor ( I'm not a fan but it's not overwhelming) and it will help keep your supply up!
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
This product didn't work for me. It's also pretty pricey. I think because of the price I maybe didn't take as much as could have as i wanted the bottle to last as long as it could.
Rhia M.
Not a fan of the taste, but I can't take many liquid medicines or supplements. But it worked with my babies. I didn't have a great supply and this definitely boosted production.
Nicole E.
This product does help boost my milk supply and it works wonders for me and my baby. I would recommend for all breast-feeding or pumping mothers.
Indiana L.
Philadelphia , PA
Works wonders to increase your milk supply, I'm a new mom and it has worked wonders for me and my little one highly appreciates it.
Caitlin M.
Red Bluff, CA
Review for: Motherlove More Milk Plus Liquid 8 oz more...
This product saved me! It helped me continue to nurse my newborn longer than 3 weeks. It helped me not stress so much too
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA
I use this in pill form to boost my breastmilk supply. It works very well, it is a little pricy but it's so worth it.
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
Review for: Motherlove More Milk Plus Liquid 8 oz more...
So far so good! Still increasing my supply. Taste isn't awful, I mix it in a shot glass with a little orange juice.
Ashli A.
['Corp Christi', 'TX'], TX
I used this while breast feeding my son and noticed a big difference in supply after a few day
Cynthia D.
If you want a boost in the production of your breastmilk Use This! Plus it has a lot of nutritious things in it.
Tabitha T.
Macon, GA
What is this product used for?
Jessica I.
Grandview, MO
Does it compare to mothers milk tea
Rachel S.
How long does it take to work? How much does it increase supply like an ounce or a lot more?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Hour long did it take to work

back