BY MOTHERLOVE #14 in Lactation Support

Motherlove's best selling herbal lactation formula. A safe and effective herbal formula designed to quickly increase breast milk for breastfeeding mothers. Not for use during pregnancy. Ingredients: (fenugreek seed, blessed thistle herb, nettle herb,... see more...

Alle V.
Rochester Hls, MI
This is one of my favorite brands when it comes to afterbirth and baby. Quality ingredients and this is my favorite supplement to have on hand. It is a liquid form and has a hint of anise flavor ( I'm not a fan but it's not overwhelming) and it will help keep your supply up!
Rhia M.
Not a fan of the taste, but I can't take many liquid medicines or supplements. But it worked with my babies. I didn't have a great supply and this definitely boosted production.
Nicole E.
This product does help boost my milk supply and it works wonders for me and my baby. I would recommend for all breast-feeding or pumping mothers.
Indiana L.
New york, NY
Works wonders to increase your milk supply, I'm a new mom and it has worked wonders for me and my little one highly appreciates it.
Caitlin M.
Red Bluff, CA
This product saved me! It helped me continue to nurse my newborn longer than 3 weeks. It helped me not stress so much too
Sarita S.
RESEDA, CA
I use this in pill form to boost my breastmilk supply. It works very well, it is a little pricy but it's so worth it.
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
So far so good! Still increasing my supply. Taste isn't awful, I mix it in a shot glass with a little orange juice.
Ashli A.
['Corp Christi', 'TX'], TX
I used this while breast feeding my son and noticed a big difference in supply after a few day
Cynthia D.
If you want a boost in the production of your breastmilk Use This! Plus it has a lot of nutritious things in it.
Tabitha T.
Macon, GA
What is this product used for?
Jessica I.
Grandview, MO
Does it compare to mothers milk tea
Rachel S.
How long does it take to work? How much does it increase supply like an ounce or a lot more?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Hour long did it take to work