Motherlove Herbal Company Motherlove Nipple Cream Certified Organic Salve for Sore Cracked Nursing Nipples, 1oz Glass Jar uploaded by Snijana F.

BY MOTHERLOVE HERBAL COMPANY

A Softening Salve for Use on Sore, Cracked Nursing Nipples Safe for Ingestion 2 USDA Organic 3 Certified Cruelty Free Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth Please Recycle Every purchase supports nurturinglifefoundation.org. see more...

Buy on Target
Destiny C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I purchased this product after not getting much relief from Lanolin. I was a little hesitant because of how small the container is, but the relief that MotherLove gives is everything! It’s a very smooth consistency and started soothing immediately after application. This will be the only nipple cream I’ll be using moving forward.
Tiffany T.
Princeton, IL
I got a sample of this from my lactation consultant and while I'm not crazy about it anything that helps during breastfeeding is ok in my book. IT does a decent job of soothing sore nipples and its safe to use without wiping off before nursing. The only thing I didn't like is that the cream is yellow and can stain clothes. So if you're using it be careful what it comes in contact
Heather D.
This is by far the best nipple cream i have ever used. I had tried every product on the market and nothing was working. Found this on amazon and it is a life saver! Only complaint is the glass jar, i wish it were a squeeze tube to reduce bacteria collecting.
Kendra S.
Las Vegas, NV
The best cream I have found! Soothes and heals. Helped me so much. Con: can leave a stain or residue on clothes. Great price. Can buy it on Amazon or Buy it at target. Would recommend to any breastfeeding mama
Snijana F.
Calera, AL
This stuff is awesome!! So far I have not had sores at all and my nipples stay hydrated. The only thing is they're still sore from use haha