BY MOTHERLOVE

Use to Soothe Persistent Inflamed Diaper Rash. For Diaper Rash. May Also be Used on Mother s Nursing Nipples. Certified Cruelty Free Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth® Please Recycle Every purchase supports nurturinglifefoundation.org. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "It works, it is natural, doesn't have any harsh chemicals and is great for cloth diapers as well!" in 1 review
  • "Works great to rub on inside of legs where a diaper would sit or rub on skin." in 1 review
  • "Natural ingredients for a sensitive bottom a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "works right away.used this with my 2 babies.the best in fighting diaper rash" in 1 review
Veronica A.
Atlanta
Hands down the best diaper rash cream ever! I accidently bought this instead of the Nipple Cream post baby and deicded to use it instead of Desitin (yuck). Within 24 hours the rash is completely gone! It's all natural and doesn't smell.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love how this product can be use both and diaper rash and I’m thrush and my babies also liked it which was definitely a plus as well as it being very affordable
Mimi C.
This is hands down the best diaper salve ever!!! I was first introduced to this at MommyCon where they gave samples and I was hooked! I found it at my local health food store and now I'm so happy they carry this at Target. Legit mamas, this is the only thing you'll need for your baby's booty
Jordan C.
Sanford, FL
This is my go to diaper rash cream for infants. It is so gentle on their skin and very effective for diaper rash. We cloth diaper and this is cloth diaper safe. Would definitely recommend this as a must have for new babies!
Chelsea C.
Clarksville, TN
I love Motherlove! I bought this for me and my new babe when she had a bout of thrush. I use it for everything and it seems sometimes it's instant relief or the area of redness is gone with in moments. I like that I can put it around her mouth to prevent chapping from her paci and the cold weather and it isn't toxic incase she licks it being it is herbs and coconut oil and I think olive oil. Save to use. Great for thrush on nipples when breastfeeding. Works great to rub on inside of legs where a diaper would sit or rub on skin. Also works great for diaper rashes. My daughter did not get a yeasty or thrush rash on her but, but it worked wonder still for a little bit of redness. I also use it for my lips in the winter weather. I got it at a local store for about 9 dollars and the jar has lasted me many uses and still going for the last month and a half. I'm just below a half of jar. Nice taste, easy application and isn't unpleasant feeling. I also use it for my 2-year-old's skin.
Rachel B.
If I could give this ten stars, I would! This stuff absolutely saved me when I was breastfeeding. Lanolin did nothing for me, but this really helped. I am pregnant with number two and already have this stocked and ready!
Britnie S.
Nampa, ID
Every mom needs to have this in her medicine cupboard!! This stuff takes care of thrush, yeast infections!! We used this on my kids often when they were little! Perfect to put on other owies! We love it!
Brittni C.
Moore, OK
This is the only diaper rash cream that saved my baby's bottom when other creams failed. Love that the ingredients aren't bad and it works so well. Way more then just 5 stars.
Melissa G.
The title says it all. It works, it is natural, doesn't have any harsh chemicals and is great for cloth diapers as well! Only natural for my baby!
Mandy A.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product because it's all natural and has no chemicals in it. It works great! Zeor complaints. I recommend any mom to have this!