BY MOTHERHOOD MATERNITY

• How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?3 Answers
Motherhood Maternity
  • "I love the clothes they have I just hate how pricey it can be for just a shirt.. but then again the clothes is very good quality :) " in 6 reviews
  • "They have very cute clothes and often have sales making the prices of their clothes a bit more doable... Make sure to check out reviews if you are buying online because the quality from product to product can be very very different." in 6 reviews
Alicia J.
Rossville , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
As far as carrying great styles and comfortable clothes, they are amazing!!! I really like their selection. They're a bit pricey but my clothes from them aren't falling apart like my cheap Ross maternity shirts.
Twyla L.
Grand Manan
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love motherhood maternity. It’s my favourite maternity clothing store. They are true to size & have a huge range of sizes! I definitely recommend all pregnant women to buy something from this store!!
Katie J.
Higganum, CT
There are many Motherhood stores within my state, but I was able to visit one in person and I fell in love with their clothes. Unfortunately a lot of maternity clothes can only be purchased online which makes it even harder to shop when you're pregnant. Motherhood clothes fit perfect based on your pre-pregnancy size and the quality is top notch. I am very impressed and recommend any new pregnant mom to go directly to Motherhood.
shilpa l.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So much good quality and designs and they are so so comfortable. The sizes are almost true to fit. Would love more designs in nursing section. I bought from the store. Yes I recommend to everyone. Yes.
Nikole S.
Independence
Everything made by motherhood maternity is great! There product is always great quality and last forever
jasmine p.
Killeen, TX
I have shopped at motherhood and I have got great deals. I also receive a free magazines for a whole year with all kinds of coupons and discounts in them!
Autumn M.
Escanaba, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
LOVED! This store! I drove three hours because I desperately needed maternity clothes. I went in the store looked around grabbed some shirts and some pants and tried them on I stepped out so my friend could give me her opinion. When I stepped out the cashier was very helpful in correcting the size to what looked best on me and super nice and honest. Not to mention the other customers gave there options too, felt like I was with a bunch of girlfriends having a day out! Prices are what I would expect to pay for maternity clothes, when I went they had a buy theee shirts get one free so I let my friend get one for herself (she’s also pregnant).
Lindsay W.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best place I have ever shopped!
They were so nice and so helpful. I needed help with sizing and the sales woman offered me tips on how to get the most for my purchases!!
Thank you Motherhood!
Michelle R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can you say "Maternity Heaven"? This store is amazing and has so many cute clothes that accentuates my baby bump. There's something for every occasion. The price is high but so is the quality. They also sell products like nipple balm, belly lotion, nursing pads, and things for relaxation during those 9 months. The store associates are very helpful and friendly as well.
Miriam B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I went into Motherhood Maternity because they were having a sale (buy one get one on all sale items). I got two pairs of jeans for $40 from the Jessica Simpson collection which was a great deal. I wear them every day and they are holding up very well. They are full belly coverage so I was able to wear them from early second trimester and grow into them. They are pretty expensive, but they have some good sales.
Meghan O.
Terre Haute, IN
How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?