BY MOTHERHOOD MATERNITY

• How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?3 Answers
Motherhood Maternity
  • "I love the clothes they have I just hate how pricey it can be for just a shirt.. but then again the clothes is very good quality :) " in 6 reviews
  • "They have very cute clothes and often have sales making the prices of their clothes a bit more doable... Make sure to check out reviews if you are buying online because the quality from product to product can be very very different." in 6 reviews
Kelly H.
Pembroke, MA
I've bought a few basics, but for trendier clothes I prefer their sister store, A Pea in the Pod. This store carried the same basic clothes you'd find similarly at Target, but at Target they're much cheaper.
Kaylee S.
Dickson , TN
Pricing can be high, but they offer the most stylish maternity clothes. Good liking and good quality clothes. I also love that they have a line geared towards nursing mom's to make feeding time easier.
Steph F.
While their clothes are a bit over priced, i have never had a bad experience. They helped me try on dresses for my class reunion for hours. Even let me bortow a pair of their personal shoes to see if the color worked with the dress. Always a phenomenal shopping experience.
Misty R.
Lubbock , TX
I like their maternity line better than some of the other options locally. I have had some issues with online purchases coming in the wrong size on two separate orders. I also don't care for the fact that online purchases returned in store are for store credit only.
Lindsay W.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best place I have ever shopped!
They were so nice and so helpful. I needed help with sizing and the sales woman offered me tips on how to get the most for my purchases!!
Thank you Motherhood!
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
I love the clothes at Motherhood Maternity and love that they give you a goody bag with samples and coupons when you're pregnant. However, the clothes are so expensive I'd rather go to Target.
Ashlee Z.
Granville, NY
They have a good selection, I am not a big online shopping with this company though. I am disappointed that they took their store that was near me away. Now I have to drive an hour to browse.
Chloe J.
I absolutely adore my maternity clothes from here. The materials are so soft and fitting for all stages of my pregnancy! The best part is they are also stylish and show off my baby bump!
Cameron R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought a lot of clothes here during my pregnancy. There weren't many places to shop. It's rather small and overpriced but I did like their clothing. Everything fit well and seemed to be made good. It wasn't anything special but it worked out.
Kennetra T.
I love this store because it is nursing friendly. When me and my baby are in the mall, we always go here for a feeding. The dressing rooms are comfy and the staff are friendly.
Meghan O.
Terre Haute, IN
How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?