BY MOTHERHOOD MATERNITY

• How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?3 Answers
Motherhood Maternity
  • "They have very cute clothes and often have sales making the prices of their clothes a bit more doable... Make sure to check out reviews if you are buying online because the quality from product to product can be very very different." in 6 reviews
  • "I love the clothes they have I just hate how pricey it can be for just a shirt.. but then again the clothes is very good quality :) " in 6 reviews
Ashlee Z.
Granville, NY
They have a good selection, I am not a big online shopping with this company though. I am disappointed that they took their store that was near me away. Now I have to drive an hour to browse.
Chloe J.
I absolutely adore my maternity clothes from here. The materials are so soft and fitting for all stages of my pregnancy! The best part is they are also stylish and show off my baby bump!
Cameron R.
I bought a lot of clothes here during my pregnancy. There weren't many places to shop. It's rather small and overpriced but I did like their clothing. Everything fit well and seemed to be made good. It wasn't anything special but it worked out.
Heather F.
I really like our Motherhood Maternity. I find the best deals and the employees are so nice and helpful. They're always there to point me in the right direction on what I need.
Kennetra T.
I love this store because it is nursing friendly. When me and my baby are in the mall, we always go here for a feeding. The dressing rooms are comfy and the staff are friendly.
Nely R.
Arlington, TX
It was a great experience shopping there, the staff is so helpful when you're a first time mom to be. They give all these giveaways and coupons for free stuff, it's wonderful!
Emili T.
Tulsa, OK
I shopped almost exclusively here when I was pregnant. The clothes are made to be worn from first trimester to fourth trimester which made it amazing for nursing as well.
tiffany m.
Anderson, CA
I had the best experience in this store today... I found tons of cute clothes that don't look like maternity clothes... I also received a ton of coupons for free stuff!!!!
danelle S.
Oak Harbor, WA
This is really the only store to go buy maternity clothes were I live. I love how well made clothes are and that some tops are still great after the pregnancy I just don't like how small of a selection they have for younger women.
Ashley  K.
Lebanon, KY
For the price of their clothes you would think they were designer but they don't even wash very well. I have found other brands with better quality and better prices.
Meghan O.
Terre Haute, IN
How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?