BY MOTHERHOOD MATERNITY

• How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?3 Answers
Motherhood Maternity
  • "I love the clothes they have I just hate how pricey it can be for just a shirt.. but then again the clothes is very good quality :) " in 6 reviews
  • "They have very cute clothes and often have sales making the prices of their clothes a bit more doable... Make sure to check out reviews if you are buying online because the quality from product to product can be very very different." in 6 reviews
magali r.
Seattle, WA
The o ly store I shopped at when I was pregnant. The leggings and bottoms in general always keeped my bump warm. I still go now that In no longer pregnant helps hold in the extra weight in until I get back to my old size.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The employees here were very helpful and kind. The clothes are okay. They're very pricey but the few pieces I've bought have lasted me my whole pregnancy. They even gave me a goodie bag of free samples and coupons for my baby.
Christie A.
Jessup, PA
Pricing is kinda high.. sometimes i went to the outlets and i was able to find deals but then most of the time it was because something was wrong.. like for example pulled string in a sweater. i wish it was more affordable
Taryn B.
The clothes are good quality and flattering styles. I've been to a few different stores and found their salespeople to always be helpful. I wish they weren't so expensive, but at least they have sales from time to time.
Courtney f.
Fort Worth, TX
They have very cute clothes here but they are way too overpriced, especially since you only wear them for a few months. Maybe if I was going to have several children it would be worth it, but I ended up only getting a couple things from here and the rest from other stores (which were MUCH cheaper ).
Kelly H.
Pembroke, MA
I've bought a few basics, but for trendier clothes I prefer their sister store, A Pea in the Pod. This store carried the same basic clothes you'd find similarly at Target, but at Target they're much cheaper.
Kaylee S.
Dickson , TN
Pricing can be high, but they offer the most stylish maternity clothes. Good liking and good quality clothes. I also love that they have a line geared towards nursing mom's to make feeding time easier.
Steph F.
While their clothes are a bit over priced, i have never had a bad experience. They helped me try on dresses for my class reunion for hours. Even let me bortow a pair of their personal shoes to see if the color worked with the dress. Always a phenomenal shopping experience.
Misty R.
Lubbock , TX
I like their maternity line better than some of the other options locally. I have had some issues with online purchases coming in the wrong size on two separate orders. I also don't care for the fact that online purchases returned in store are for store credit only.
Lindsay W.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best place I have ever shopped!
They were so nice and so helpful. I needed help with sizing and the sales woman offered me tips on how to get the most for my purchases!!
Thank you Motherhood!
Meghan O.
Terre Haute, IN
How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?