BY MOTHERHOOD MATERNITY

• How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?3 Answers
Motherhood Maternity
  • "I love the clothes they have I just hate how pricey it can be for just a shirt.. but then again the clothes is very good quality :) " in 6 reviews
  • "They have very cute clothes and often have sales making the prices of their clothes a bit more doable... Make sure to check out reviews if you are buying online because the quality from product to product can be very very different." in 6 reviews
Samantha T.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I liked this store but I definitely don't love it. The prices are insanely too high, they don't offer much range of size and style for larger pregnant women. A lot of their clothing is focused more towards pregnant women in their thirties rather than younger moms.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Not impressed. These clothes are so boring to me. When I was pregnant, I wanted pretty, happy clothes to reflect that feeling about pregnancy. I feel like their clothes are just too drab!
richeena b.
Fort Lauderdale , FL
I loved this store while i was pregnant. I didn't care for the prices all too much, but when you shop at the right time you can get discounts along with free samples for your baby. I found great maternity clothes, along with a great maternity bra.
Maria P.
I am giving Motherhood a B because one of the dress out of the 3 that I bought ripped and shredded after just two hours of wearing it. But other than that the other two have held up and have been great staples for my maternity attire.
Jessica K.
Dacula, GA
Their bras are great! They can also be used when nursing. I had to get new wireless bras and they have a great selection that can grow with you. Their clothes are cute as well! I always find something great on their sale racks too!
Shanda K.
Keizer, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
magali r.
Seattle, WA
The o ly store I shopped at when I was pregnant. The leggings and bottoms in general always keeped my bump warm. I still go now that In no longer pregnant helps hold in the extra weight in until I get back to my old size.
Christie N.
Jessup, PA
Pricing is kinda high.. sometimes i went to the outlets and i was able to find deals but then most of the time it was because something was wrong.. like for example pulled string in a sweater. i wish it was more affordable
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The employees here were very helpful and kind. The clothes are okay. They're very pricey but the few pieces I've bought have lasted me my whole pregnancy. They even gave me a goodie bag of free samples and coupons for my baby.
Taryn B.
The clothes are good quality and flattering styles. I've been to a few different stores and found their salespeople to always be helpful. I wish they weren't so expensive, but at least they have sales from time to time.
Meghan O.
Terre Haute, IN
How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?