BY MOTHERHOOD MATERNITY

• How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?3 Answers
Motherhood Maternity
  • "I love the clothes they have I just hate how pricey it can be for just a shirt.. but then again the clothes is very good quality :) " in 6 reviews
  • "They have very cute clothes and often have sales making the prices of their clothes a bit more doable... Make sure to check out reviews if you are buying online because the quality from product to product can be very very different." in 6 reviews
Erika B.
I am a new mommy to be and really excited to shop for some new clothing. What I like about this store is that I buy items based on my pre pregnancy weight! I feel that this will allow me to continue to wearing the clothes after I have the babies. They have really good clearance sales and offered great items during checkout. I received 2-3 magazine subscriptions for a year for $2.99
Sarah M.
Baltimore, MD
I'm not a huge fan of Motherhood Maternity. I found their prices to be high, especially when I'll wear a clothing item for a few months. I found their shirts to be too low, hello cleavage. Their shirts are no where newar long enough if you're tall. The only things I bought were items that were black and could be dressed up/down and I could wear again without being too dated.
Jazmin M.
Albuquerque , NM
Motherhood Maternity is such an amazing store! Since i am petite there clothing fit perfectly. while being pregnant you may not feel pretty or good about your body all the time because your body has changed a lot. motherhood maternity really helped me feel in style and good about my body while i was pregnant. it's a great brand of maternity clothing and i highly recommend their bras they are great because you can use them throughout pregnancy and also throughout nursing.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Unfortunately, the Motherhood Maternity section at my nearest store was very small. I was however, able to find a few good items. The prices are high, but pretty much all maternity clothing is expensive. I would suggest getting onto their website to search all of the brands that they carry and see what other deals they may offer online.
Larayna C.
Great selection of clothing for pregnant women, but expensive. For the short time frame you wear items, I think the price is way too high. They don't send out very many coupons from their store (which would push me to shop their more often), but they give you tons for buy buy baby and other places.

Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Cute clothes, durable and last. Still wear my low cut maternity pants because they're so comfy. They're REALLY pricey though. I about crapped my pants when I saw how much the nursing tanks were! Only bought stuff on clearance
Lanie V.
I love their jeans and wore them throughout my pregnancy. They were a bit big, but I didn't gain as much as expected. Returned many bras that were too small, luckily the returns were easy. If it weren't as expensive I would have bought more. I had a few nice staple items for work.
Monica L.
I really love this store! After telling the employees that I am having my first child i received a box full of gift certificates and coupons. I was able to get a free boppy pillow, nursing cover, car seat cover, and new born sling. Even though I got a lot of stuff for free it was still hard for me to shop at this store because I am short and small. Most of the clothes were way too big for me.
Jessica B.
I really liked going in this store while pregnant. I just wish their clothes were more affordable. a lot of times I could just visit the clearance area. They have good sales.. they also give you free items from other companies for baby books and photos, that's pretty nice of them.
Jennifer E.
I love this store. A little pricey but I had to have tan pants for work and they were the only place that had them. However, when I got too big near the end of my pregnancy both pairs of pants I got from there ripped! I called them, told them what happened, brought back the pants with the receipt and they replaced them for me for free :) same style and brand, just a bigger size!
Meghan O.
Terre Haute, IN
How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?