BY MOTHERHOOD MATERNITY

• How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?3 Answers
Motherhood Maternity
  • "I love the clothes they have I just hate how pricey it can be for just a shirt.. but then again the clothes is very good quality :) " in 6 reviews
  • "They have very cute clothes and often have sales making the prices of their clothes a bit more doable... Make sure to check out reviews if you are buying online because the quality from product to product can be very very different." in 6 reviews
Monica L.
I really love this store! After telling the employees that I am having my first child i received a box full of gift certificates and coupons. I was able to get a free boppy pillow, nursing cover, car seat cover, and new born sling. Even though I got a lot of stuff for free it was still hard for me to shop at this store because I am short and small. Most of the clothes were way too big for me.
Lanie V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love their jeans and wore them throughout my pregnancy. They were a bit big, but I didn't gain as much as expected. Returned many bras that were too small, luckily the returns were easy. If it weren't as expensive I would have bought more. I had a few nice staple items for work.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Cute clothes, durable and last. Still wear my low cut maternity pants because they're so comfy. They're REALLY pricey though. I about crapped my pants when I saw how much the nursing tanks were! Only bought stuff on clearance
Jessica B.
I really liked going in this store while pregnant. I just wish their clothes were more affordable. a lot of times I could just visit the clearance area. They have good sales.. they also give you free items from other companies for baby books and photos, that's pretty nice of them.
Victoria D.
Raytown, MO
There's not a lot of choices out there for maternity clothes, but Motherhood Maternity has a fairly decent selection. I did find their prices a bit hard to swallow at times. It's hard to justify the large price tag for an item I will only where a few times for a few months.
Jennifer E.
I love this store. A little pricey but I had to have tan pants for work and they were the only place that had them. However, when I got too big near the end of my pregnancy both pairs of pants I got from there ripped! I called them, told them what happened, brought back the pants with the receipt and they replaced them for me for free :) same style and brand, just a bigger size!
Samantha T.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I liked this store but I definitely don't love it. The prices are insanely too high, they don't offer much range of size and style for larger pregnant women. A lot of their clothing is focused more towards pregnant women in their thirties rather than younger moms.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Not impressed. These clothes are so boring to me. When I was pregnant, I wanted pretty, happy clothes to reflect that feeling about pregnancy. I feel like their clothes are just too drab!
richeena b.
Fort Lauderdale , FL
I loved this store while i was pregnant. I didn't care for the prices all too much, but when you shop at the right time you can get discounts along with free samples for your baby. I found great maternity clothes, along with a great maternity bra.
Maria P.
I am giving Motherhood a B because one of the dress out of the 3 that I bought ripped and shredded after just two hours of wearing it. But other than that the other two have held up and have been great staples for my maternity attire.
Meghan O.
Terre Haute, IN
How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?