BY MOTHERHOOD MATERNITY

• How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?3 Answers
Motherhood Maternity
  • "They have very cute clothes and often have sales making the prices of their clothes a bit more doable... Make sure to check out reviews if you are buying online because the quality from product to product can be very very different." in 6 reviews
  • "I love the clothes they have I just hate how pricey it can be for just a shirt.. but then again the clothes is very good quality :) " in 6 reviews
Miriam B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I went into Motherhood Maternity because they were having a sale (buy one get one on all sale items). I got two pairs of jeans for $40 from the Jessica Simpson collection which was a great deal. I wear them every day and they are holding up very well. They are full belly coverage so I was able to wear them from early second trimester and grow into them. They are pretty expensive, but they have some good sales.
Eileen G.
The nursing bras that I've bought here are ok. The wireless bra with full coverage was great when I was pregnant and when my baby was a newborn because it was so comfortable. Now that I've gone down in size I was looking for something with a little more padding or lift and they only bra was one by Jessica Simpson. The only thing I don't like is it says her name on the trim at the top of the bra.
Erika B.
I am a new mommy to be and really excited to shop for some new clothing. What I like about this store is that I buy items based on my pre pregnancy weight! I feel that this will allow me to continue to wearing the clothes after I have the babies. They have really good clearance sales and offered great items during checkout. I received 2-3 magazine subscriptions for a year for $2.99
Sarah M.
Baltimore, MD
I'm not a huge fan of Motherhood Maternity. I found their prices to be high, especially when I'll wear a clothing item for a few months. I found their shirts to be too low, hello cleavage. Their shirts are no where newar long enough if you're tall. The only things I bought were items that were black and could be dressed up/down and I could wear again without being too dated.
Jazmin M.
Albuquerque , NM
Motherhood Maternity is such an amazing store! Since i am petite there clothing fit perfectly. while being pregnant you may not feel pretty or good about your body all the time because your body has changed a lot. motherhood maternity really helped me feel in style and good about my body while i was pregnant. it's a great brand of maternity clothing and i highly recommend their bras they are great because you can use them throughout pregnancy and also throughout nursing.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Unfortunately, the Motherhood Maternity section at my nearest store was very small. I was however, able to find a few good items. The prices are high, but pretty much all maternity clothing is expensive. I would suggest getting onto their website to search all of the brands that they carry and see what other deals they may offer online.
Larayna C.
Great selection of clothing for pregnant women, but expensive. For the short time frame you wear items, I think the price is way too high. They don't send out very many coupons from their store (which would push me to shop their more often), but they give you tons for buy buy baby and other places.

Monica L.
I really love this store! After telling the employees that I am having my first child i received a box full of gift certificates and coupons. I was able to get a free boppy pillow, nursing cover, car seat cover, and new born sling. Even though I got a lot of stuff for free it was still hard for me to shop at this store because I am short and small. Most of the clothes were way too big for me.
Lanie V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love their jeans and wore them throughout my pregnancy. They were a bit big, but I didn't gain as much as expected. Returned many bras that were too small, luckily the returns were easy. If it weren't as expensive I would have bought more. I had a few nice staple items for work.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Cute clothes, durable and last. Still wear my low cut maternity pants because they're so comfy. They're REALLY pricey though. I about crapped my pants when I saw how much the nursing tanks were! Only bought stuff on clearance
Meghan O.
Terre Haute, IN
How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?