BY MOTHERHOOD MATERNITY

• How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?3 Answers
Motherhood Maternity
  • "I love the clothes they have I just hate how pricey it can be for just a shirt.. but then again the clothes is very good quality :) " in 6 reviews
  • "They have very cute clothes and often have sales making the prices of their clothes a bit more doable... Make sure to check out reviews if you are buying online because the quality from product to product can be very very different." in 6 reviews
Cassee B.
Calif City, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
OBSESSED with Motherhood Maternity clothing! Had my first baby a little over 2 years ago and another one 4 months ago and MHM has made life so much easier! From their beautiful nursing bras to their gorgeous nursing tops I have been so happy with them! I've also purchased several of their jeans and they are fantastic!

I highly recommend their products!
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This store is the less expensive sister store of a Pea in the Pod. I’m currently pregnant, and this is my go-to store for any clothing needs. Such cute jeans, sweaters, and pjs I’ve been stocking up on. Very decently priced too which is nice, you don’t want to go crazy on maternity because they stop fitting pretty quickly. Great store !
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I loved this store when I went shopping. They are pricey but they also have affordable clothing as well. Their clothes are pretty & make you feel great even when you might not be feeling your best. When I made my purchase i was given a free avent bottle & lots of coupons for baby things. It's a great store to shop in!
Tiffany P.
Kingston
My experience with Motherhood Maternity has been nothing short of exhausting and frustrating. On Sunday, I visited your Tannersville PA location (over an hour drive from my house) in hopes of finding a dress for my baby shower. I ended up purchasing over $175 worth of items including a skirt, shirt and cover up for the shower. I gave the cashier my 25% off friends and family coupon which appeared to scan according to the ringing in noise the cash register made. I paid for my order and left. While driving home, I realized the amount sounded too high and checked my receipt. I noticed the 25% had not come off the bill (this was a substantial amount of money- nearly $50). As I was already over half way home, I decided to go to the Montage PA location which is closer to my home in hopes of resolving the issue. That was the worst mistake I made. The store was extremely busy, had a long line of customers waiting to check out and one person working who appeared to be struggling. While waiting in line, I saw a dress that would be perfect. I tried it on (the dressing room cleanliness was appalling) and decided to purchase the dress. When it was finally my turn to ring up my purchase, I asked the cashier (Amy) if I could return the three items I purchased from Tannersville and buy the dress instead. I also wanted the 25% refunded from the error earlier. She told me that the only way she could do it was if I returned my entire order for store credit and then used the store credit to purchase the new items. I explained that this was not a suitable arrangement as I would end up receiving too much store credit (because of the discount and the amount of the outfit vs the dress) so I would have a leftover amount in excess of $80 of store credit that I didnt intend to use. She told me that the only other option was to receive a corporate check in approximately 2-4 weeks. Totally unacceptable considering the receipt AND the return policy posting at your register stated if returned with 30 days, the full amount could be refunded in the original way it was purchased (my debit card). I voiced my dissatisfaction and frustration and asked to speak to a manager. Of course, there wasnt a manager available. I urged her to call her manager who advised her that she wouldnt talk to me and I needed to return to the Tannersville location. I refused to do so as it was over an hour away. I asked if there was someone above her manager that I could speak to or if she could try calling the Tannersville store to see if they could do it over the phone to no avail. At no point in time did Amy offer any type of solution or even try to resolve my concerns. She kept making excuses as to why she couldnt assist me. Finally, she blamed it all on her computer system and said she had a similar issue earlier in the day. So another mother to be had the same issue and also wasnt helped appropriately. I left the store after an hour and a half of me attempting to resolve the issue with absolutely no guidance or help from the employee. On Monday, I called the corporate customer service phone number and was assisted by T. Moore (I apologize I dont recall her first name, just her email). I explained everything to her and was again told that my only option was a store credit or corporate check that would take 2-4 weeks. I again explained that I felt it was unacceptable given your return policy and the fact that the 25% off issue was your error, not mine. She said the only other option I had was to return to the Montage store. I very reluctantly agreed to take even more time out of my day to do so with the condition that Amy not be present at the time I made the visit which I told her would be at approximately 5pm when I got off work. She agreed and said she would contact the store manager. After reaching out to the store, she assured me that Amy wouldnt be present and that they would fully resolve my concerns. She also offered the excuse that Amy was new and didnt know what she was doing. So why was a new, inexperienced employee allowed to work a store alone on a busy weekend day?! When I arrived at the store the ONLY person available was Amy who made it clear that she knew I complained about her and wasnt happy. It was yet another very unpleasant experience. I am so disappointed in the lack of customer service and timely resolution. I cannot believe that a 7 month pregnant woman had to go through this horrible experience and be so inconvenienced by an incompetent company. Whats worse is one of your employees even admitted that the same issue happened to another customer. How many people were affected by this negligence?! I still have yet to receive any type of call or correspondence from ANYONE in management. If I was that store manager, I would have ensured that I was personally present to apologize for the incident in hopes of retaining the customer and I certainly wouldnt have refused to take a phone call. I cant even believe this happened.
Adrianna W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love all the products from here, but wish they made smaller sizes for more petite women (like 120 lbs while Pregnant 4'11) and wish it was more affordable. Some things are just too expensive for only being worn a limited time
Whitney W.
Jonestown, PA
Motherhood Maternity is one of the best places to shop for maternity clothing! They have a good selection and always have good sales running! They have a "Perks Program" which is free to join and you get a TON of coupons and samples! You can also subscribe to Parent's magazine for a year for only $2.99! You also get American Baby and Family Circle with that! They carry the Wendy Bellissimo maternity line which is wonderful. She designs her clothing so that it fits well even after your bump is gone! It's also probably the best place to get a Snoogle body pillow, cheapest price I've seen. It's $60 and comes with the cover! Definitely a great place to check out if you're expecting!
Haley B.
Fernley, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Two things that would make me give this store a 5 star review: If they had a location in the city I live in and if they had a bigger plus size section. I do not like ordering product online, especially clothes because you never know how it is going to look or how the sizing fits. Overall though, being a plus size pregnant woman, this is pretty much my only option and for that I am content with the clothing the provide. I can still get my skinny jeans (YAY!!) and cute tops. It can be very pricey, so I don't get too much considering I'll only be wearing it for like 5 of 9 months. They do carry good deals like buy 2 get 1 free, so that's always a great to see.
Elizabeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
The clothes are cute and fit me true to size - I'm currently living in their tunics and leggings. I love Motherhood Maternity just for their online sales of their clearance items. I've gotten shirts for $8 when they were previously $24, pants for $15 when they were originally $48 - the sale usually comes around once every few months and is well worth the wait. You'll typically find 50% off their already 50% reduced clearance items.
Jessica S.
Once my belly started to show I was all excited and ran to Motherhood Maternity full of hope and tears (pregnancy is weird) but was quickly heart broken to find that I would pay a small fortune for an outfit I would wear for a couple of months and cling onto for a few more years for no reason before donating them against my will (tear soaked of course). They have cute clothes but unless you are a working B.A. mama-to-be then don't waste your money. I was unemployed and slept a lot so it was yoga pants for me.
Miji K.
Columbia, KY
I love to buy their clothing on clearance online and enjoy the wide variety of styles. However, their customer service (in-store and online and over the phone) has CONTINUALLY disappointed me for the last two years. I continue to do business with them because they carry my favorite type of nursing bra..... But I really wish they would take better care of their customers. I would also like to see more "nursing" styles of maternity clothes from them so that you don't have to buy both maternity and nursing clothes.
Meghan O.
Terre Haute, IN
How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?