BY MOTHERHOOD MATERNITY

• How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?3 Answers
Motherhood Maternity
  • "They have very cute clothes and often have sales making the prices of their clothes a bit more doable... Make sure to check out reviews if you are buying online because the quality from product to product can be very very different." in 6 reviews
  • "I love the clothes they have I just hate how pricey it can be for just a shirt.. but then again the clothes is very good quality :) " in 6 reviews
Haley B.
Fernley, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Two things that would make me give this store a 5 star review: If they had a location in the city I live in and if they had a bigger plus size section. I do not like ordering product online, especially clothes because you never know how it is going to look or how the sizing fits. Overall though, being a plus size pregnant woman, this is pretty much my only option and for that I am content with the clothing the provide. I can still get my skinny jeans (YAY!!) and cute tops. It can be very pricey, so I don't get too much considering I'll only be wearing it for like 5 of 9 months. They do carry good deals like buy 2 get 1 free, so that's always a great to see.
Libby H.
Phoenix, AZ
The clothes are cute and fit me true to size - I'm currently living in their tunics and leggings. I love Motherhood Maternity just for their online sales of their clearance items. I've gotten shirts for $8 when they were previously $24, pants for $15 when they were originally $48 - the sale usually comes around once every few months and is well worth the wait. You'll typically find 50% off their already 50% reduced clearance items.
Jessica S.
Once my belly started to show I was all excited and ran to Motherhood Maternity full of hope and tears (pregnancy is weird) but was quickly heart broken to find that I would pay a small fortune for an outfit I would wear for a couple of months and cling onto for a few more years for no reason before donating them against my will (tear soaked of course). They have cute clothes but unless you are a working B.A. mama-to-be then don't waste your money. I was unemployed and slept a lot so it was yoga pants for me.
Miji K.
Columbia, KY
I love to buy their clothing on clearance online and enjoy the wide variety of styles. However, their customer service (in-store and online and over the phone) has CONTINUALLY disappointed me for the last two years. I continue to do business with them because they carry my favorite type of nursing bra..... But I really wish they would take better care of their customers. I would also like to see more "nursing" styles of maternity clothes from them so that you don't have to buy both maternity and nursing clothes.
Michelle R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can you say "Maternity Heaven"? This store is amazing and has so many cute clothes that accentuates my baby bump. There's something for every occasion. The price is high but so is the quality. They also sell products like nipple balm, belly lotion, nursing pads, and things for relaxation during those 9 months. The store associates are very helpful and friendly as well.
Brianna H.
Crestview, Fl
I absolutely hate how overpriced maternity clothes are INCLUDING the ones from this store and this is on the cheaper side of maternity clothes. I bought 3 tank tops and got 1 free and it cost me 80 dollars. I do love the tank tops and they were great for my entire pregnancy but it kept me from purchasing any other maternity clothes there. I went in to buy a breastfeeding cover and was told by an employee that they don't give much privacy and to look into a different brand. I do appreciate the honesty.
Katie  F.
Adorable clothing but for only being pregnant for 9 months and really only wearing maternity clothes for the last few months this store is way expensive to only wear for maybe 5 months then what? I did buy a few shirts leggings and dresses when I found out I was pregnant and I wore the dress twice the shirt maybe 3 times but the leggings were amazing I loved them. Leggings were worth it but other than that I wouldn't waste the money to maybe where the clothes twice during your pregnancy
Dalton A.
When my best friend was pregnant and she had super bad morning sickness, we discovered Preggy Pop Drops there that helped her immensely!
She also found a usually very expensive Dita Von Teese nursing bra that she adores, which was greatZ
The customer service was amazing and they gave her lots of coupons and free stuff for her pregnancy, so she was a very happy camper!
I will definitely be shopping here when I'm pregnant!
Samantha M.
I love the items in this store and the sales associates have always been very helpful (especially to a first time expectant mom who isn't always sure of how some clothing items will grow with me). The prices can be a bit high, but they do have some great sales. They also give lots of coupons to their store as well as other stores, such as buybuy baby, and have good promotions and samples when you sign up for emails!
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I absolutely love this store, but I must say they are very pricy. But sometimes have good deals and give you a nice freebie pack for moms to be. When you sign up, you get tons of awesome coupons which make it affordable to purchase a lot of their clothing. Honestly, I am in my 2nd pregnancy and still reusing some of the clothes I wore before. I would personally recommend this store to other pregnant moms.
Meghan O.
Terre Haute, IN
How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?