BY MOTHERHOOD MATERNITY

• How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?3 Answers
Motherhood Maternity
  • "I love the clothes they have I just hate how pricey it can be for just a shirt.. but then again the clothes is very good quality :) " in 6 reviews
  • "They have very cute clothes and often have sales making the prices of their clothes a bit more doable... Make sure to check out reviews if you are buying online because the quality from product to product can be very very different." in 6 reviews
Tori S.
I like this store because it’s about the only place near me to buy maternity clothes..however, it is pretty expensive and I don’t think the quality is there for the price.
Kayla W.
Maternity clothes really are a must for mamas to be. I outgrew a lot of my regular clothing very quickly once I started showing. Maternity clothes fit in a way that they can grow with you so you don't have to continuously update your wardrobe throughout your pregnancy. (We all know that can be pricey!). The staff was wonderful, friendly, and very interested in baby-to-be. This store does not get 5 stars because I had bought several tops that within the first month started to lose their gems, snag and fall apart, and get small holes, which I felt was unacceptable considering how much money I had spent on them. If not for the friendliness of the staff when I purchased my clothes, I may have even given 3 stars because of my disappointment in the quality.
Katie J.
Higganum, CT
There are many Motherhood stores within my state, but I was able to visit one in person and I fell in love with their clothes. Unfortunately a lot of maternity clothes can only be purchased online which makes it even harder to shop when you're pregnant. Motherhood clothes fit perfect based on your pre-pregnancy size and the quality is top notch. I am very impressed and recommend any new pregnant mom to go directly to Motherhood.
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
This is a great maternity brand. Ive browsed the store itself and even gotten a few jeans from them through department stores, that have fit me from my first trimester and still fit while Im currently a little over 8 months pregnant now. I love the belly band on them especially now that Im so late into my pregnancy. Its an affordable brand and there clothes are made fairly well.
Alexandria S.
La Vernia, TX
This store is dangerous! I've shopped with them both of my pregnancies and was never disappointed. They have a ton of items to choose from, and their clearance section was always great. The best thing about them is their sizing!! a L/XL is a TRUE L/XL which is a MAJOR plus!! I love that they provide snacks, for us hungry mommas!! The sales ladies were always super friendly and helpful. I love coupons, and Motherhood was always sending them out.
Stephanie W.
I recently went into Motherhood Maternity for the first time to look for a dress for my baby shower. It's at a relative's home so I didn't want anything too dressy but still cute. The store that I went to was small with a tiny selection but I was able to find a dress that is cute and can probably be worn after pregnancy for awhile. It was a tad expensive but the quality seems nice and it is what I was looking for. I gave my contact information to be put in the computer system and was given a free gift which included a free Avent bottle, Waterwipe sample, and coupons.
Jessica C.
These clothes are cute, they have shorts, jeans, shirts and dresses that fit great and give support for your stomach. They are very durable. They also sale other maternity items there like bras, tanks and bras specialized for breast feeding, and creams. It is a little expensive, but you pay what you get.
Danielle V.
This is my 4th pregnancy and I've gotten great pieces eachtime from motherhood. I love the pants and shorts the most. Everything fits true to size. The only thing i don't like is they don't have too much dressy stuff and also it's a little pricey.
Hannah🍀 b.
phoenix
I love motherhood maternity so much! The clothing is so comfy and so cute. They have stuff for post pregnancy too. I’m going to keep rocking this pregnancy with motherhood maternity rest of the 3rd trimester. I most definitely recommend!!!!
Lacey F.
I love Motherhood Maternity. The sales people are so great and helpful. They really are there to help you find the things you need and what will look best with your shape. I wish the clothes weren't so expensive, but they are great quality and will last for multiple pregnancies.
Meghan O.
Terre Haute, IN
How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?