BY MOTHERHOOD MATERNITY

• How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?3 Answers
Motherhood Maternity
  • "I love the clothes they have I just hate how pricey it can be for just a shirt.. but then again the clothes is very good quality :) " in 6 reviews
  • "They have very cute clothes and often have sales making the prices of their clothes a bit more doable... Make sure to check out reviews if you are buying online because the quality from product to product can be very very different." in 6 reviews
Kayla W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Maternity clothes really are a must for mamas to be. I outgrew a lot of my regular clothing very quickly once I started showing. Maternity clothes fit in a way that they can grow with you so you don't have to continuously update your wardrobe throughout your pregnancy. (We all know that can be pricey!). The staff was wonderful, friendly, and very interested in baby-to-be. This store does not get 5 stars because I had bought several tops that within the first month started to lose their gems, snag and fall apart, and get small holes, which I felt was unacceptable considering how much money I had spent on them. If not for the friendliness of the staff when I purchased my clothes, I may have even given 3 stars because of my disappointment in the quality.
Alexandria S.
La Vernia, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This store is dangerous! I've shopped with them both of my pregnancies and was never disappointed. They have a ton of items to choose from, and their clearance section was always great. The best thing about them is their sizing!! a L/XL is a TRUE L/XL which is a MAJOR plus!! I love that they provide snacks, for us hungry mommas!! The sales ladies were always super friendly and helpful. I love coupons, and Motherhood was always sending them out.
Jessica C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These clothes are cute, they have shorts, jeans, shirts and dresses that fit great and give support for your stomach. They are very durable. They also sale other maternity items there like bras, tanks and bras specialized for breast feeding, and creams. It is a little expensive, but you pay what you get.
Danielle V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my 4th pregnancy and I've gotten great pieces eachtime from motherhood. I love the pants and shorts the most. Everything fits true to size. The only thing i don't like is they don't have too much dressy stuff and also it's a little pricey.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Motherhood Maternity. The sales people are so great and helpful. They really are there to help you find the things you need and what will look best with your shape. I wish the clothes weren't so expensive, but they are great quality and will last for multiple pregnancies.
Cassee B.
Calif City, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
OBSESSED with Motherhood Maternity clothing! Had my first baby a little over 2 years ago and another one 4 months ago and MHM has made life so much easier! From their beautiful nursing bras to their gorgeous nursing tops I have been so happy with them! I've also purchased several of their jeans and they are fantastic!

I highly recommend their products!
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This store is the less expensive sister store of a Pea in the Pod. I’m currently pregnant, and this is my go-to store for any clothing needs. Such cute jeans, sweaters, and pjs I’ve been stocking up on. Very decently priced too which is nice, you don’t want to go crazy on maternity because they stop fitting pretty quickly. Great store !
Katie J.
Higganum, CT
There are many Motherhood stores within my state, but I was able to visit one in person and I fell in love with their clothes. Unfortunately a lot of maternity clothes can only be purchased online which makes it even harder to shop when you're pregnant. Motherhood clothes fit perfect based on your pre-pregnancy size and the quality is top notch. I am very impressed and recommend any new pregnant mom to go directly to Motherhood.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I loved this store when I went shopping. They are pricey but they also have affordable clothing as well. Their clothes are pretty & make you feel great even when you might not be feeling your best. When I made my purchase i was given a free avent bottle & lots of coupons for baby things. It's a great store to shop in!
Adrianna W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love all the products from here, but wish they made smaller sizes for more petite women (like 120 lbs while Pregnant 4'11) and wish it was more affordable. Some things are just too expensive for only being worn a limited time
Meghan O.
Terre Haute, IN
How do these clothes run? Are they worth the money?